Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
Ok, so, the follower is available, but the mouth fix requires access to a discord server, I assume? Anyone?

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone have this?
Also still looking Love Making Compendium

Balube

Feb 13, 2022
Ostim Standalone OA3PP 1.11

What's new in 3PP?

• Improved 3P Doggystyle and Fingering F1;
  • Added 3P Doggystyle and FingeringF2;
  • Internal climax animations for both animations. They happen automatically when the male character reaches orgasm;
  • 3P sitting holding, kiss F2;
  • 3P sitting holding, cuddling;
  • The animation files have been updated to have footstep sounds removed, which also compressed them, so the file size is also considerably reduced.

How to access the animations

3P Doggystyle is accessed from "3P Bent over";
The new caressing animations are accessed from "3P sitting holding".

Last edited:

razien

Mar 9, 2017
Ostim Standalone OA3PP 1.11

What's new in 3PP?

• Improved 3P Doggystyle and Fingering F1;
  • Added 3P Doggystyle and FingeringF2;
  • Internal climax animations for both animations. They happen automatically when the male character reaches orgasm;
  • 3P sitting holding, kiss F2;
  • 3P sitting holding, cuddling;
  • The animation files have been updated to have footstep sounds removed, which also compressed them, so the file size is also considerably reduced.

How to access the animations

3P Doggystyle is accessed from "3P Bent over";
The new caressing animations are accessed from "3P sitting holding".
thank you! , one questions for you .. i dont find anywhere ostim 1.1 or 1.2 even in patreon and the only thing i see is megapack for ostim 1.1 or 1.2 BUT NOT THE OSTIM ITSELF. either the dev of that mod want to confuse us all or im missing something , shall i assume ostim 7.0 D is the basis and then the mega packs are the updates to ostim?

Balube

Feb 13, 2022
thank you! , one questions for you .. i dont find anywhere ostim 1.1 or 1.2 even in patreon and the only thing i see is megapack for ostim 1.1 or 1.2 BUT NOT THE OSTIM ITSELF. either the dev of that mod want to confuse us all or im missing something , shall i assume ostim 7.0 D is the basis and then the mega packs are the updates to ostim?
What I just linked is an animation pack. The framework which you need to run those animation packs is Ostim Standalone.

^ the "ostim" you're looking for.

Follow this guide to the T and it will all work out for installation and whatnot.

Also, this (Link below) will show you some more "content" you can use for Ostim. Animations, gameplay mods, etc.

Also, that previous "megapack" you were talking about is another set of animations, which were Sexlab animations converted into Ostim ones to be used by the Ostim framework.

Make sure to run Nemesis everytime you download animation packs.

razien

Mar 9, 2017
What I just linked is an animation pack. The framework which you need to run those animation packs is Ostim Standalone.

^ the "ostim" you're looking for.

Follow this guide to the T and it will all work out for installation and whatnot.

Also, this (Link below) will show you some more "content" you can use for Ostim. Animations, gameplay mods, etc.

Also, that previous "megapack" you were talking about is another set of animations, which were Sexlab animations converted into Ostim ones to be used by the Ostim framework.

Make sure to run Nemesis everytime you download animation packs.
thank you! . i see ostim standalone 7.0 questions is aint ostim 1.20 the latest version of ostim standalone, and if yes i dont find it anywhere

Bistrus

Jan 8, 2020
Anybody has

dint999 hair pack 02 sse 1.10 (base)

The google drive link got updated to 1.11 so it's not working anymore for this version

Seguy

Nov 6, 2018
Does anyone here still happen to have this mod either 4.5 or 4.8 (or both)?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote