Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 19, 2022
Any one have Pandora Engine Plus by Monitor144hz? Its a discord exclusive for now as far as I know in the SkyrimGuild server (paywalled channel). Thanks in advance.
lmfao its literally on github

in fact the public github release is farther ahead than that kemono link. btw can confirm it works, just make sure to remove all traces of fnis and nemesis. if it crashes when you try to run it you either need to install dotnet runtime or your mods are incompatible. definitely cuts down on nemesis patch time since you know if your setup is bad before you have to patch. didnt test with creatures but my game doesnt ctd with them installed at least

Reactions: fuchs11
Aug 20, 2021
lmfao its literally on github

in fact the public github release is farther ahead than that kemono link. btw can confirm it works, just make sure to remove all traces of fnis and nemesis. if it crashes when you try to run it you either need to install dotnet runtime or your mods are incompatible. definitely cuts down on nemesis patch time since you know if your setup is bad before you have to patch. didnt test with creatures but my game doesnt ctd with them installed at least
So it is a Nemesis/FNIS replacer?

Tito 10

Sep 12, 2019
Would someone be so kind as to share the new versions of and

fixes since last full release:
- removed annotations for stepping sounds from all animations
added since last release:
- all missing MFF animations from Billyy
- MF standing and doggy spanking animations from Billyy (needed them for stress testing the new sound engine so here you go)

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
is boris still doing the enb patreon thing? or is safe to download the latest version from enb page?

May 19, 2022
is boris still doing the enb patreon thing? or is safe to download the latest version from enb page?
What new features does enb even have that you need to upgrade every few months? I've gone back and forth between 4.9.1, 4.9.4,and even 4.7.3 and they all look the same

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2018
i can usually find stuff on my own but not today i guess
since this isnt technically a patreon mod idk if im breaking any rules so sorry in advance

does anyone have Project Urban GUM v0.5 SE or any earlier version?
idk what happened to this mod it seems like the author is focusing on much bigger projects atm
someone already asked them on twitter if they would reup but that was ...

Last edited:

Favruilas43

May 3, 2023
i can usually find stuff on my own but not today i guess
since this isnt technically a patreon mod idk if im breaking any rules so sorry in advance

does anyone have Project Urban GUM v0.5 SE or any earlier version?
idk what happened to this mod it seems like the author is focusing on much bigger projects atm
someone already asked them on twitter if they would reup but that was ...
This is the only thing i could find, but it's possible to not be what you asked for
i found the question on reddit

hasagi123

Jan 17, 2020
Someone have J3 Battle Nun - SMP - 3BA outfit? Its deleted on nexus

Last edited:

leftcross

Apr 18, 2020
Someone have J3 Battle Nun - SMP - 3BA outfit? Its deleted on nexus

I should mention that this is what's currently in my load order. I dont have the original download file, so if there was supposed to be a FOMOD you wont have access to it.

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2018
This is the only thing i could find, but it's possible to not be what you asked for
i found the question on reddit

yeah this isnt the same one i think, theres a really nice interior room in the urban gum mod
i actually found those links before asking lol, still appreciate the help tho

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote