Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
i downloaded the skyrim upscaler enb test 11 mod(got link from here) and now my game is not starting at all with the enb or without the enb....(the nexus version was working well)...any fix??

satsukiyamikisho

Apr 19, 2022
i downloaded the skyrim upscaler enb test 11 mod(got link from here) and now my game is not starting at all with the enb or without the enb....(the nexus version was working well)...any fix??
1699640278558.png
if you didn't follow these instructions when installing the enb upscaler go do that, and if it still doesn't work your skyrims haunted i recommend a full game and modlist reinstall from the ground up installing and testing one mod at a time to make sure nothing else breaks

Reactions: Gambino99

Mast0d0nt

Aug 11, 2023
For me enb test versions up to 6 work perfectly, from 7 to 11 versions while increasing performance are unusable for me as I have a thin black vertical line right in the middle of my screen...

zeitgeist_

Nov 21, 2018
Does anybody have a working link for Companions, Men and Women of Whiterun by Hiroglyphics? I can't seem to find one that has not been taken down.

Edit: forgot to put the links, sorry

Last edited:
May 19, 2022
anyone have the patreon builds of maximum carnage? he has actual slice dismemberment that he paywalls while giving us a super watered down version on nexus. only just found out about that and its super cheap tbh but his antipiracy posts on kemono are enugh to not wanna support him. mod is delivered via email so no kemono links

I may buy it anyway just to redistribute honestly but if anyone has it already lmk

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
It's me again. My game somehow don't show all scene on the list during scene. I got some time to reinstall whole game recently, but problem still.
Any one know how to list all anim of this? I have table scene, wall scene but no bed scene and others.
The most animations I get are when I check restrict Aggressive Animations, but when I cancel it lost all animations nothing on the list.
How to get all animations on the list?
And xxsUtility don't do it job well, the list for petite is same as for adult. The mod I used to trigger sex scene is SexLab MatchMaker, what yours?
1699706079468.png 1699708304223.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: The Warden

CallMeSlade

Jul 20, 2023
It's me again. My game somehow don't show all scene on the list during scene. I got some time to reinstall whole game recently, but problem still.

And xxsUtility don't do it job well, the list for petite is same as for adult. The mod I used to trigger sex scene is SexLab MatchMaker, what yours?

match maker is bad, upgrade to sex lab tools way superior and simpler

Reactions: piratkopiering

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018

By petite do they mean the children

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote