Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bradlybree

Apr 18, 2019
Does anyone happen to have these from Schaken? I really appreciate this in advance!

Reactions: Shardoom

mn900

Feb 12, 2022
Ok, so, the follower is available, but the mouth fix requires access to a discord server, I assume? Anyone?

The way they describe it, "Eyebrows move, mouth does not", seems they mean a TRI issue. But the TRIs included in the LE version worked for me on SE. Didn't notice anything else. Like Wonder Woman has no feet, LOL, had to fix that on my own.

SkullWallker

Oct 5, 2021
Hi. I'm looking for Flufy Fox animations. I have found a link for anims from 2022 in here, but it is censored and the file is not available on what I presume to be the original host anyway.
Is this animator still making content? Seems like we never saw animations from him again in any place.

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
The way they describe it, "Eyebrows move, mouth does not", seems they mean a TRI issue. But the TRIs included in the LE version worked for me on SE. Didn't notice anything else. Like Wonder Woman has no feet, LOL, had to fix that on my own.
so just dl both and swap the tri files from le into the se version?

Plottwist98

Sep 24, 2021
sorry for the late reply it's been a weird last few days for me.

Ok, it's been a millennium since this post was made, but anonfiles is currently down, does anyone have these mods to share?

Reactions: mr-x
May 19, 2022
Normally it would but the list is down because one of the mods got nuked, I tried again but installer direct links are not working. I have everything else but is impossible to get those files without wabbajack.
I hope someone has the files and shares a link, but I know the files are big.
they are. I have literally downloaded the wabbajack since its been down

luchogaming96

Apr 7, 2023
Would someone be so kind as to share the new versions of and

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote