Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
Another Neferam user here trying to find old mods.

Does anyone have SLAL_Billyy_Animations v6.9 SE.7z?

Edit: Also, I am looking for Damsels in Distress - SE (1) - Spoils of War v2.3 ESL KS Hairs.7z. The one posted in this thread doesn't seem to work with Neferam.

Last edited:

lazerflux

Mar 18, 2019
does anyone have Damsels in Distress - SE (1) - Spoils of War v2.3 ESL KS Hairs as its needed for nefaran the original so wabbajack recognizes it? also monkeycid a page or two back somebody linked a folder containing all the neferam mods except the damsels in distress so grab billy off of there

Reactions: Someguy213
May 19, 2022
at this point with the amount of nefaram refugees we should just say fuck the wabbajack. I have raw unadulterated 13.2.7 in a 120 gb archive rn but I think I could smoosh it to down to 60-80. Is it even viable to seed that with probably single digit numbers or should I just make it into multiple volumes? and even then where can I host 80 gb for free without having to spit the upload across websites? Not gonna go far out of my way or pay for hosting but if those questions can be addressed I'll gladly do it for yall. after all wabbajack only makes sense over a zipped up pack wgen youre constrained by nexus and LL rules

Reactions: Someguy213

YHx0x

Aug 25, 2023
anyone have the patreon builds of maximum carnage? he has actual slice dismemberment that he paywalls while giving us a super watered down version on nexus. only just found out about that and its super cheap tbh but his antipiracy posts on kemono are enugh to not wanna support him. mod is delivered via email so no kemono links

I may buy it anyway just to redistribute honestly but if anyone has it already lmk
Here comrade. It contains both vanilla and MCO versions, plus addons.

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
LE version anyone?
Pretty sure I had it, and I found one archive without SE prefix on it, and it was in a folder with other mods for LE. Unfortunely I don't have LE version of Skyrim installed to test it out, also I couldn't find animation pack for it(not sure if it was needed though, maybe ZaZ animation pack was enough? Not sure, can't remember). Try it, let me know if it works.

Spank That Ass v4.5 (25-Jan-2021).7z (5.63 MB)

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
Reactions: harems

Someguy213

Jul 28, 2018
at this point with the amount of nefaram refugees we should just say fuck the wabbajack. I have raw unadulterated 13.2.7 in a 120 gb archive rn but I think I could smoosh it to down to 60-80. Is it even viable to seed that with probably single digit numbers or should I just make it into multiple volumes? and even then where can I host 80 gb for free without having to spit the upload across websites? Not gonna go far out of my way or pay for hosting but if those questions can be addressed I'll gladly do it for yall. after all wabbajack only makes sense over a zipped up pack wgen youre constrained by nexus and LL rules
It seems like at the moment, every mod needed to get Nefaram up and running is available through this forum other than a copy of "Damsels in Distress - SE (1) - Spoils of War v2.3 ESL KS Hairs" with the original hash. Any way you can upload that one somewhere?

Last edited:

lord7841

Aug 16, 2020
Anyone have recent Kirax2 files? Kemono and google drives hare not been updated for a long time or are down.

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
Why would you need a specific animation pack? The newer packs always include the older packs.
Edit: Check his kemono page. The 6.9 pack is still there.
Thank you, found it!

I needed the old file for Wabbjack. It's very strict on what files you can use and they need to be exactly matching the files that the modlist creator used right down to the size of the file so Wabbjack can hash them.

W MOE

Feb 5, 2021
does anyone have it

dint999

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote