Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 24, 2023
did you ttry the update to lossles scaling? first version was hot ass but this new one might be better than fsr3 ngl
LS has no idea about my interface and such so I have larger console and its font and some other things as well. This is about upscaling, I really find DLSS a bit better. Talking about frame-gen, well, I can try DLSS upscaling and LS frame-gen. Hmm, I wonder if this is a better pair...

Black_Kalash

Jan 11, 2024
Not entirely sure what the issue was given that I rebuilt FNIS several times and it still did not show up, but its working now for some reason
Maybe you've updated ABC to +v3.10 recently (v3.13 is the latest). From this release, the big worm and Fallout bloatfly are included as actors for that specific animation and future ones.

Jan 29, 2024
There are only 2 left for the complete collection
Please share if anyone has it

- Fort Dawnguard Character Overhaul - FEMALE [SE]

- TW3 Ciri - Young Version - Follower [SE]
you also don't have this one -

Reactions: Kraken48

SeranAI

Jan 15, 2024
This might be a shot in the dark, but does anyone have a backup of the Deku Tree mod?
I was able to find a Nexus archive but it only contains an ESP and it's missing the meshes and textures.
I was also able to find a paywalled Patreon link called "Deku tree in Whiterun", but that's about it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote