Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mattvm

Apr 8, 2021
you also don't have this one -
Looking for tri files for sc Leo and Nero, if anyone has it and is able to share, please.

Also, supersobaka, I could upload Men of Solitude 1.0. The latest version is 1.0.2 though, so let me know if you still would like to download 1.0 or nah. (actually, I've uploaded it for someone else who asked via dm so here's the link anyway )

Last edited:

Sparrow45

Jun 4, 2023
Skyrim Mega link is the same, Base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9IbEEzeVFZQiNIUWIxV3lYaEN0MUdkY1FXUFVNcUFR
Here's Starfield Mega link, Base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9PbHd5Z1poWSN1NUNYdWVmb2dXVkVFcVNYQVlLSXpR
Starfield Upscaler required auth but this was cracked so I uploaded the cracked version, not regular.
Getting an error about the folders being inaccessible/removed now

Apr 24, 2023
Getting an error about the folders being inaccessible/removed now
Oh, it seems it was striked and is no longer available. This is unfortunate. I have a full backup ofc and now I need some time to reorganize things. Meh, very meh, but not a disaster.

UPD: Back and alive.
SkyrimSE > base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvdTlwMDNiQ0MjRUtpM0dEcjBIZUNTclpGTlhWUkdwZDZrTVhJM19UQVBlVkUxdGg3MDNwRQ
Starfield > base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvNjRwRGtJNkQjcDlEVVB3cG1hRmwwamoxeHFuYmJLRUMtSlVQaGg4YkpnSTIzand4VzRGSQ
Now you will need more steps to get the content but as you can see illegal things are not stable if not maintained.
There is nothing useful for Starfield though, it seems the game has failed badly.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote