Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

btunknown

Dec 30, 2021
Look a few posts back and you will find it. Don't take this the wrong way but it's something you would have found quickly using the search box.

I'll upload it because I just looked and couldn't find it, although I think I remember downloading it from here.

Pama's Deadly Furniture 2.5.1

Thank you! As the other had mentioned, I did my due diligence and searched for it but could only find the preview version. I understand where you're coming from though- it can be annoying when someone asks for something 2 posts behind them. :)

Reactions: Eziozhang0314

Vexkiyro

Jan 5, 2018
anyone have the LE of deadly furniture 2.5.1? cant find it on here also patreon downloading doesnt seem to work for the other you know site

Last edited:

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017

killer905

Nov 13, 2017
Look a few posts back and you will find it. Don't take this the wrong way but it's something you would have found quickly using the search box.

I'll upload it because I just looked and couldn't find it, although I think I remember downloading it from here.

Pama's Deadly Furniture 2.5.1

Share LE version too, pls ;)

Last edited:

tg320a

Aug 9, 2020
You have to talk to Hulda in the Bannered Mare first. The merchant is outside Whiterun city gates.
I checked the horse's health and checked with the merchant for new options and proceeded
But there's been no response since then

kafhir

Dec 8, 2018
[Melodic] Indian Jewels CBBE 3BA SE:

[Caenarvon] Cosplay Pack Casual Winter:

[Rudolph] Toy Room v.0.5:
Please share [Melodic] Indian Jewels UUNP/COCO Body or BHUNP Skyrim SE
Thanks

Jan 29, 2024
Looking for tri files for sc Leo and Nero, if anyone has it and is able to share, please.

Also, supersobaka, I could upload Men of Solitude 1.0. The latest version is 1.0.2 though, so let me know if you still would like to download 1.0 or nah. (actually, I've uploaded it for someone else who asked via dm so here's the link anyway )
Hi sorry link has expired. Any chance to reupload this?

Alentium

Aug 9, 2020
Please share [Melodic] Indian Jewels UUNP/COCO Body or BHUNP Skyrim SE
Thanks

You can find all of Melodics work on his/her Discord. Original has UUNP, COCO and CBBE BS.

Also im unaware of any BHUNP conversion.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote