Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 19, 2022
which version of TK dodge Re are you using? use Version 0.62 {it's located under the old files section} which does use AMR and you should have no problems, it's fundamentally the same mod, other options are DMCO or TUDM.

I'm sure someone will inevitably patch TK Dodge stand alone to work with it, considering it will most likely be the standard going forward, till then you have options.
0.62 is so much better for having the ingame menu appreciate it but also I forgot to remove my 0.55 install or assumed it would get overwritten and you can totally have both lol

Eli76

Dec 11, 2023
For anyone who likes Lilyrims outfits she shared her latest work:

Ashot Kamshot

Apr 24, 2022
Hello people, does anyone have mods for Project ja-Kha'jay- Khajiit NPC Diversity Overhaul,
Children of the Hist - a major overhaul of Argonian NPCs and various patches for them?
The author hid them all on the nexus.

krafs

Feb 7, 2021
What's the latest available Baka Motion Data Pack? The one i have is v1.21 from loverslab!
The latest version is 1.50, and it's a requirement for recent versions of his mods.

His LL download links are basically always out of date. Instead, he makes his SubscribeStar posts available for free after a while.

Reactions: Qufun42fn

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
Lovemaking Compendium & Night-blooming Violets

In general, it would be nice if someone could recommend a good anonymous hosting service
no working link. Try with

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote