Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 19, 2022
which version of TK dodge Re are you using? use Version 0.62 {it's located under the old files section} which does use AMR and you should have no problems, it's fundamentally the same mod, other options are DMCO or TUDM.

I'm sure someone will inevitably patch TK Dodge stand alone to work with it, considering it will most likely be the standard going forward, till then you have options.
im so confused lol why is 0.62 older than 0.55 ??

Jan 29, 2024
Well since patreon was her income kinda hard to blame her. No payments for russians :/ And her income from boosty is insignificant.
I think she said that she is still making transfers if someone orders it directly, but the price is out of this world. (Was it 800$ or something?).

Beats me. Never opened archive myself. Only reuploaded the one I got from his boosty.

Well I tried to adjust authors original model a bit but it still seems not right tbh.

Left is his model adjusted by me (default textures was too bad) and right is made by me and an other guy.

SkyrimSE 2024-02-08 03-18-51.png

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I love modding skyrim, i had fun last night with my cool new mods, big boobs and big butts, i couldnt even concentrate on the missions lol :eek::love:;):devilish::devilish:

Kraken25

Jun 16, 2022
Love shared content but it's a lil redundant..Where are map ports, anim-models rigs, new-fun hidden stuff. I'll glady share an ow map once finish pathing 3k+ nif/tex xd

Last edited:

BigDKing

Jan 5, 2023
Would you be willing to post the change log as well?

- Change Log(5.45)
▪ Bug Fix: Animal Care quest did not start through the dialogue.
▪ Bug Fix: Many glitches with Change Location Event 02(Aroused Creature)
▪ Bug FIx: Strip function in some of the events did not work
▪ BaboDialogue SE now uses resource for better optimization. Onhit event is not used anymore in SE
▪ Bug Fix: Falmers' slave did not get the restraints normally.
▪ Bug Fix: Young lousy noble quest scenes were sometimes broken.
▪ Bug Fix: Even after you gain enough affection from the guard and asked him to help you, he did not act(Kidnap Quest)
▪ Changed interval time for Actor x Actor Dialogue to 48 hours

Oxytocin

Jan 20, 2018
Does Naughty Voices still get updates or is it considered complete at 2.7?
Afaik, 2.7a was the last release and the mod is no longer in development.
Thanks to the moral policing of a games 'journalist' *cough* activist.
The source for the mod could probably be reverse-engineered or, simply rebuilt from scratch and updated. Although, I don't see anyone doing this anytime soon given the negative stigma surrounding it.

Reactions: TitusButler24

telomere12

Dec 2, 2020
Afaik, 2.7a was the last release and the mod is no longer in development.
Thanks to the moral policing of a games 'journalist' *cough* activist.
The source for the mod could probably be reverse-engineered or, simply rebuilt from scratch and updated. Although, I don't see anyone doing this anytime soon given the negative stigma surrounding it.
what was the content that was "policed?" that's so vague lol

Reactions: Max971
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote