Eli76

Dec 11, 2023
Does anyone have this please:

...and thank you.

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Hi! Can you share hin Minthara please

Archive Password: qswd23
Chose Minthara BG3 race in the racemenu, and adjust Alpha value slider in Skin tone.
The follower waits at the Exit of Helgen.
By default used CBBE body with vanilla skeleton. But you can replace it with what you want.
To get CLOTHES:
1: When in game, press the tilde ~ key
2: Type in 'Help Minthara 0'
3: Navigate with the page up and page down keys to the ARMO ID
4: Use Player.additem ID 1 to spawn items.

jibdig

Jun 9, 2023

Chose Minthara BG3 race in the racemenu, and adjust Alpha value slider in Skin tone.
By default used CBBE body with vanilla skeleton. But you can replace it with what you want.
To get CLOTHES:

Could you possibly dump all the files you have from him? I try to convert F04 mods to SSE myself, would be super sweet

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Could you possibly dump all the files you have from him? I try to convert F04 mods to SSE myself, would be super sweet
Maybe one day, if I'll have few hours of time and nothing to do ;p
He made a lot of transfers, and each has archive password and description with commands which has to be written down to a txt.
But to be honest with you, I was kinda disappointed in his transfers. The quality is far from Shingles cat for example. Would unsub already actually, but feel like I gotta download every transfer before doing that, and that brings us to the problem which I described in the beginning of this comment. You can tell me few of his transfers that you want the most tho, I can DL them.

edit: I've re-read your message and realized you were asking for the mods that I have, not for every transfer that he made. But I don't have any I think, I've tried couple of his mods such as Sindel, Momiji and something else, but it requires you to use CBBE body, while I have TWB in FO4, so I had neck issues, plus like I said these weren't as pretty as I expected them to be, so I kinda stopped downloading these mods for myself.

Last edited:

Alentium

Aug 9, 2020
Hello can someone download the new Melodic's Micro bikini 3BA ? its hosted on this link
But its in russian and quota limited so would be greatly appreciated if someone downloaded it and hosted it elsewhere like Mega or something (and would be greatly appreciated if you download the low res version too for people with low end PC spec ) View attachment 3333635
Melodic posts on Boosty and Patreon with temp gdrive links for a few weeks. The yandisk links are only for permanent download.

Reactions: alona chemerys
Aug 11, 2023

To get CLOTHES:

I treid downloading the file. Windows Defender indicated a virus.

Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

jibdig

Jun 9, 2023
Maybe one day, if I'll have few hours of time and nothing to do ;p
He made a lot of transfers, and each has archive password and description with commands which has to be written down to a txt.
But to be honest with you, I was kinda disappointed in his transfers. The quality is far from Shingles cat for example. Would unsub already actually, but feel like I gotta download every transfer before doing that, and that brings us to the problem which I described in the beginning of this comment. You can tell me few of his transfers that you want the most tho, I can DL them.

edit: I've re-read your message and realized you were asking for the mods that I have, not for every transfer that he made. But I don't have any I think, I've tried couple of his mods such as Sindel, Momiji and something else, but it requires you to use CBBE body, while I have TWB in FO4, so I had neck issues, plus like I said these weren't as pretty as I expected them to be, so I kinda stopped downloading these mods for myself.
I agree with your reasoning. Was very disappointed in shadowheart texture quality. The custom made UBE preset on the nexus is actually better. Absolutely loves Shingles cat's mods, they are amazing, just to bad she stopped making skyrim mods.

Jan 29, 2024

To get CLOTHES:

hm, the acrchive is clear I also repacked it in ZIP and cheked in Virus total site vt.png

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
I agree with your reasoning. Was very disappointed in shadowheart texture quality. The custom made UBE preset on the nexus is actually better. Absolutely loves Shingles cat's mods, they are amazing, just to bad she stopped making skyrim mods.
Well since patreon was her income kinda hard to blame her. No payments for russians :/ And her income from boosty is insignificant.
I think she said that she is still making transfers if someone orders it directly, but the price is out of this world. (Was it 800$ or something?).

To get CLOTHES:

Beats me. Never opened archive myself. Only reuploaded the one I got from his boosty.

jibdig

Jun 9, 2023
Well since patreon was her income kinda hard to blame her. No payments for russians :/ And her income from boosty is insignificant.
I think she said that she is still making transfers if someone orders it directly, but the price is out of this world. (Was it 800$ or something?).

Beats me. Never opened archive myself. Only reuploaded the one I got from his boosty.
If I could afford that for a fucking head port I wouldn't be on this website, lol.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote