Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

billypnats

Jul 27, 2017
The latest Pandora Patch fixes most of the issues people had with it i hope more folks will give it a try, though i'm not going to push too hard on this i've learned my lesson:cool:
I'm a bit confused by Pandora, do I need to manually patch FNIS animations? I can't find any tutorials if thats the case...

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
The latest Pandora Patch fixes most of the issues people had with it i hope more folks will give it a try, though i'm not going to push too hard on this i've learned my lesson:cool:
My only problem with Pandora is that TK Dodge RE is not working with it and in the issues tab it says that won't be fixed and that we should find an alternative but what other alternative is there for Pandora's engine that works with TK Dodge?

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
My only problem with Pandora is that TK Dodge RE is not working with it and in the issues tab it says that won't be fixed and that we should find an alternative but what other alternative is there for Pandora's engine that works with TK Dodge?
which version of TK dodge Re are you using? use Version 0.62 {it's located under the old files section} which does use AMR and you should have no problems, it's fundamentally the same mod, other options are DMCO or TUDM.

I'm sure someone will inevitably patch TK Dodge stand alone to work with it, considering it will most likely be the standard going forward, till then you have options.

Reactions: Russian_Cookie
Aug 11, 2023
Can someone share this mod?
If you ever got this mod, would you please send me a private link since they get pulled down quickly: Schaken TLOU2 Ellie as Jordis The Shieldmaiden, Housecarl of Solitude - NPC Replacer / Standalone Follower Option / Playable Race [SE] 1.2.0

maxuser

Mar 14, 2023
Hello, is there mod that can allow me to(bind) use 3-spells with mouse? I mean one spell for mouse left button, second for right mouse button and third for middle mouse button. I can bind only two for now left and right buttons, looklike game dont recognize/allow 3-rd key.

Jan 29, 2024
If you ever got this mod, would you please send me a private link since they get pulled down quickly: Schaken TLOU2 Ellie as Jordis The Shieldmaiden, Housecarl of Solitude - NPC Replacer / Standalone Follower Option / Playable Race [SE] 1.2.0
If will you get this can you send it me too, please

Jan 29, 2024
Mads Mikkelsen as Jarl Balgruuf -

Sorry, this one will work only with (I don't know how to add custom races to SOS, it's probably not even possible at all)

SkyrimSE 2024-02-05 04-17-00.png

Reactions: Kraken48

Neo Heero

Jan 17, 2019
Hello, is there mod that can allow me to(bind) use 3-spells with mouse? I mean one spell for mouse left button, second for right mouse button and third for middle mouse button. I can bind only two for now left and right buttons, looklike game dont recognize/allow 3-rd key.
Grimy Utilities

It works on SE / AE just unpack the BSA.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote