Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 30, 2018
Hello i'm looking for "1_Ancient Dwemer Metal - My patches - JS Dwemer Artifacts SE-38845-JSDA-v1-1651864002.7z" nefaram users must have it, it's the only mod who remain and i can finally install nefaram . Someone have it please?

mattvm

Apr 8, 2021
You put the tri file in the correct character's meshes folder. So for Jill it would be: Meshes\SC\0_Followers\00_Jill\Head
Can I display how much of a noob I am and risk sounding super dumb asking you why do we need these tri files? Because I'm seeing people ask you for them but these characters (at least most of them) are available for free, no? Do the standalone races/followers not come with these tri files? What difference do they make?

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
could you tell me pls is this mod really good? Should I intall it if I have a lot of mods?
You should disable most of the mods for this playthrough. If you don't want to mess with xEdit/SSedit and remove any worldspace interference(and npc in some cases) it would be best to only enable required mods (see here: ) + body mods + physics + visuals. And then use this mod list only for Thief playthrough.
But since nobody does that, I'd say try squeezing this mod in your current load order. You shouldn't have much problems up until late stages of Falkreath. After that you most likely will have them. Plenty of them. But at least you will already know if you want to spend your time setting up your entire load list solely for this mod.

jibdig

Jun 9, 2023
Can I display how much of a noob I am and risk sounding super dumb asking you why do we need these tri files? Because I'm seeing people ask you for them but these characters (at least most of them) are available for free, no? Do the standalone races/followers not come with these tri files? What difference do they make?
The free version is without the tri. files. The tri files aren't needed to play, but they are used for facial animations. Without them the face will be stuck in an expressionless state. The tri files allows for animations on the face, like smiling, anger etc. They are from the patreon section in the discord, and they are not free.

• Wow
Reactions: mattvm

lkforever

Apr 24, 2017
could you tell me pls is this mod really good? Should I intall it if I have a lot of mods?
This mod is not good, it is amazing
Strongly suggest to disable all other scripted mods. Better to create a new clean skyrim folder only with graphical/body mods

Birthday

Nov 5, 2017
I've been trying to use Pandora, but all the characters are T posing. Anyone got any idea as to what might be causing this? I thought it might be because Pandora is still in alpha, but apparently people on this site have gotten it working fine.

Max971

Apr 11, 2020
I've been trying to use Pandora, but all the characters are T posing. Anyone got any idea as to what might be causing this? I thought it might be because Pandora is still in alpha, but apparently people on this site have gotten it working fine.
I try it too it erased all my anims lol

fuchs11

Jan 8, 2023
and remember to grab the XPMSE skeleton patch

Works amazing, never gone back to fnis/memesis shenanigans

mattvm

Apr 8, 2021
The free version is without the tri. files. The tri files aren't needed to play, but they are used for facial animations. Without them the face will be stuck in an expressionless state. The tri files allows for animations on the face, like smiling, anger etc. They are from the patreon section in the discord, and they are not free.
That's probably why I uninstalled those a while back. Had completely forgotten about the lack of animations. Could you get us Ravus, Carver, Nero, Connor, Martin Sandwich and Leon, please? Thanks in advance.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote