Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

telomere12

Dec 2, 2020
The latest Pandora Patch fixes most of the issues people had with it i hope more folks will give it a try, though i'm not going to push too hard on this i've learned my lesson:cool:
change is always slow on the uptake. I still haven't switched over either, honestly, just a lack of need currently. Eventually I'll get sick of running fnis and nemesis but for now I'm not bothered enough

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone able to fetch this ? The 3BA version is not available on Schaken anymore or anywhere else that I've found and the only seemingly alive link is from baidu on the same page Schaken page

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.10.15 - 18.19.09.07.jpg

hardlol

Feb 6, 2021
Anyone able to fetch this ? The 3BA version is not available on Schaken anymore or anywhere else that I've found and the only seemingly alive link is from baidu on the same page Schaken page

View attachment 3322212
i think i have it
btw does anyone with 3dm acc can tell me what pass of this or maybe can straight dl it from baidu

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Most recent OStim Standlone Anims from Ace Netizen, I'm an idiot i thought i uploaded these already so i kind of glossed over the requests my bad.
Exclusive Additions to OARE 1.1

What's new in EA to OARE 1.1?
  • Adds 5 new sexual animations to the Chair/Bench furniture.
  • Chair female sitting handjob.
  • Chair female sitting fellatio.
  • Chair female sitting boobjob.
  • Chair female sitting rear sex.
  • Chair male sitting boobjob.
Open Animations 3PP 1.16 for OStim Standalone

What's new in 3PP?

• 3P bench fellatio;
  • 3P, one girl atop the other, sex with the one on top (this animation has a navigation option to switch to the one on the bottom, which was done in a previous update);
  • A new cuddling animation in the 3P Sitting Holding idle;
  • 3P sitting holding handjob (which also contains kissing and head stroking).

Eli76

Dec 11, 2023
i think i have it
btw does anyone with 3dm acc can tell me what pass of this or maybe can straight dl it from baidu
Here ya go:

Eli76

Dec 11, 2023
Actually here's the whole thing.....trust me:

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
Most recent OStim Standlone Anims from Ace Netizen, I'm an idiot i thought i uploaded these already so i kind of glossed over the requests my bad.
Exclusive Additions to OARE 1.1

What's new in EA to OARE 1.1?
  • Adds 5 new sexual animations to the Chair/Bench furniture.
  • Chair female sitting handjob.
  • Chair female sitting fellatio.
  • Chair female sitting boobjob.
  • Chair female sitting rear sex.
  • Chair male sitting boobjob.
Open Animations 3PP 1.16 for OStim Standalone

What's new in 3PP?

• 3P bench fellatio;
  • 3P, one girl atop the other, sex with the one on top (this animation has a navigation option to switch to the one on the bottom, which was done in a previous update);
  • A new cuddling animation in the 3P Sitting Holding idle;
  • 3P sitting holding handjob (which also contains kissing and head stroking).
Fuck I already bought them was about to upload them and saw this.........

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote