Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Alentium

Aug 9, 2020
Please share [Melodic] Indian Jewels UUNP/COCO Body or BHUNP Skyrim SE
Thanks

You can find all of Melodics work on his/her Discord. Original has UUNP, COCO and CBBE BS.

Also im unaware of any BHUNP conversion.

cernik

Jan 16, 2023
I checked the horse's health and checked with the merchant for new options and proceeded
But there's been no response since then
I played it in V5.45, but it seems to me there are some changes in 5.46 and now I can't get it to run properly too. After checking eyes and heart a new message box should appear. Then you can go to the traveller near the stables and talk about what you found out.
He makes an offer to deal with the problem for additional gold which you can accept or decline.
If you agree, the horse from the gate will run to you by itself but the scene that then should start doesn't.

Edrvel

Apr 23, 2021
Anyone has this followers ? The source's link is dead.

Last edited:

Black_Kalash

Jan 11, 2024
anyone know what hair baka frame work followers
Yes, this hair is one of by HelloSanta (268 also works). Install this and to avoid problems with Baka mods and some other.

If you don't want to install SG Hairs in full to cover the 9 hairstyles used by BaboDialogue, I give you my personal patch.

--> Use this one:

Last edited:

Drhuge

Sep 10, 2019
Yes, this hair is one of by HelloSanta (268 also works). Install this and to avoid problems with Baka mods and some other.

If you don't want to install SG Hairs in full to cover the 9 hairstyles used by BaboDialogue, I give you my personal patch.
Thank you very much

Reactions: Black_Kalash
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote