Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
can someone reupload the skyrim enb upscaler ??i found this link dead...
base64: aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9IbEEzeVFZQiNIUWIxV3lYaEN0MUdkY1FXUFVNcUFR

Apr 24, 2023
can someone reupload the skyrim enb upscaler ??i found this link dead...
base64: aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9IbEEzeVFZQiNIUWIxV3lYaEN0MUdkY1FXUFVNcUFR
Yeah, it was taken down by reports. The new link is base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvdTlwMDNiQ0MjRUtpM0dEcjBIZUNTclpGTlhWUkdwZDZrTVhJM19UQVBlVkUxdGg3MDNwRQ
Includes the latest FSR3-FG build and non-FG build 12 and crack procedure. And expect new DLSS3-FG build soon, I hope it will be released to the end of the month.

kaamelott

Jun 5, 2018
I'm looking for the latest version of Open Animations RE for Ostim NG ( ) + 3P Plus animations for Ostim NG.

Thanks.

Reactions: Oxytocin

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Hello guys, good day. Does Anyone has Kirax Hair pack 1, 2 or 3 for sharing? Thank you
drive.usercontent.google.com/download?id=1LHNPIYFG4V53utzJROKM0kUjGVpk3Vv1&export=download&authuser=0 KIRAX 3
KIRAX 2
KIRAX 1
KIRAX Female Hairpack 1

FireAid

Sep 30, 2020

Files not exist

Black_Kalash

Jan 11, 2024
Yes, this hair is one of by HelloSanta (268 also works). Install this and to avoid problems with Baka mods and some other.

If you don't want to install SG Hairs in full to cover the 9 hairstyles used by BaboDialogue, I give you my personal patch.
I have shared an old and incomplete version. If you want to cover BaboDialogue completely without installing the 1.7Gb that SG Hairs requires, delete my old BaboDialogue - missing hair textures patch.zip and install this one. The esp is an esl dummy file, so don't worry (you can unzip the two bsa files and delete the plugin if you want):

Eli76

Dec 11, 2023
Hey, does anyone happen to have this:

The link is dead....thanks in advance.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
i learned most chinese mod too use this encrypt tool ( ) this is a BSA encrypt tool
he's Paid mod use encryption(One machine, one code) Bound computer, Unable to share.
Unzip after,You need to register with the following software to use it
View attachment 3381060 register tool
From that pedofil i do not need nothing. And DO NOT SHARE HE/SHE .... HERE.

YOUR FILE IS 25/60 VIRUS IN ARCHIVE.

REPORTED!

kazafei

Aug 8, 2020
From that pedofil i do not need nothing. And DO NOT SHARE HE/SHE .... HERE.

YOUR FILE IS 25/60 VIRUS IN ARCHIVE.

REPORTED!
Do you know these softwares? E.g ASPACK ,UPX,PEcompact
The software is also encrypted , Anti-cracking
I deleted it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: The Warden

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Do you know these softwares? E.g ASPACK ,UPX,PEcompact
The software is also encrypted , Anti-cracking
I deleted it.
As senior software engineer, animator, 3d model artist IRL, I do know them. Better then you can imagine. well you deleted the virus that doesn't mean your are a good girly :). Please. DO NOT NEVER ..... AROUND THE F95 COMMUNITY! These guys and girls are really good people, oh little kid i'll watching you.

Reactions: yencrown12

Black_Kalash

Jan 11, 2024
Beware of downloading and installing anything carelessly without checking the content first, and especially stay away from single files with .exe, .bat, or .ps1 extensions if they do not come from official sources. Nearly 2 months ago, a was uploaded for several hours to LL pretending to be an anime-like race mod. The file are a .bat that used a powershell instance to download and run ransomware. Just for curiosity's sake I ran it on a virtual machine image and reported the thread as soon as I saw the mess it made.

Be careful with everything you download, especially if you use your computer for more than just gaming.

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
Beware of downloading and installing anything carelessly without checking the content first, and especially stay away from single files with .exe, .bat, or .ps1 extensions if they do not come from official sources. Nearly 2 months ago, a was uploaded for several hours to LL pretending to be an anime-like race mod. The file are a .bat that used a powershell instance to download and run ransomware. Just for curiosity's sake I ran it on a virtual machine image and reported the thread as soon as I saw the mess it made.

Be careful with everything you download, especially if you use your computer for more than just gaming.
why would u run text files when u can look at what it does first before running, ofc any .exe files is always a red flag...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote