Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nils Janik

Apr 8, 2021
SF.jpg
This one is called "Spirit Fox". I have an account and found the link on Loverslab but the file doesn't exist. Does anyone have this?

qwerbert

Apr 18, 2023
Regarding BaboDialoge 5.46: Does anyone have a walkthrough with the horse? The dialoge options are finished after checking heartbeat and eyes and i dont know how to continue.

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Did the pavel FO4 mods get shared? I couldn't find them in the thread
I've asked you (I think it was you at least) which mods of his you wanted, you didn't asnwer.
I asked because I don't have any of his mods atm, but since I'm still a sub to his Boosty I could download some. Not too many though. Pick ten.

Alentium

Aug 9, 2020
View attachment 3386765
This one is called "Spirit Fox". I have an account and found the link on Loverslab but the file doesn't exist. Does anyone have this?
It would have been so much easier if you would've linked the - still working - filehoster and pw or atleast LL link directly instead of a name and image but here you go.... have fun

EDIT: Quick question. Does someone know if armor mods for "elin race" can be used on "normal" bodys if they have for example 3ba conversion files?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nils Janik

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Lokking for SSE - Ashley Graham RE4RE

Password: qswd23

Chose Ashley Graham RE4RE race in the racemenu, and adjust Alpha value slider in Skin tone.
The follower waits at the Exit of Helgen.
By default used CBBE body with vanilla skeleton. But you can replace it with what you want.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017

Password: qswd23

Chose Ashley Graham RE4RE race in the racemenu, and adjust Alpha value slider in Skin tone.
The follower waits at the Exit of Helgen.
By default used CBBE body with vanilla skeleton. But you can replace it with what you want.
Thanks I've only need the head.nif and tri.

Reactions: act49sifrit

Nils Janik

Apr 8, 2021
It would have been so much easier if you would've linked the - still working - filehoster and pw or atleast LL link directly instead of a name and image but here you go.... have fun

EDIT: Quick question. Does someone know if armor mods for "elin race" can be used on "normal" bodys if they have for example 3ba conversion files?
Tks! I'll remember posting the link next time! Btw, I think the armor can be used fine if they are converted correctly!

lkforever

Apr 24, 2017
Maybe someone knows how to fix racemenu issue with sliders dont work in game? Changes in showracemenu applies only after save/load

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote