Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

krafs

Feb 7, 2021
Pama's New Device "The Hanger" - Initial Beta Release

Sorry to bother you. You wouldn't by any chance have his other releases as well? :) It has been months since most of them have been updated on here.

Also, perhaps we could trouble you for the bugfix as well (and possibly the changelog)? :) He pulled an in-place upgrade of the post, possibly to fix the black screen bug that got introduced in 5.45.

Regardless, have a nice day! :)

CallMeSlade

Jul 20, 2023
yo, any legend got the latest billyy petite animations? some other legend provided the normal animations; but i dont think they put in the petite ones

Eli76

Dec 11, 2023
Does anyone happen to have this:

Her Patreon is down...I do have DKnights version, just wanted to see how different hers was.

Thanks in advance.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
full list is
  1. Download all the files (modified reshade is included if you use reshade)
  2. Install them as usual for SKSE plugin (DO NOT INSTALL LOADER TO YOUR MOD MANAGER, EXTRACT IT TO SKYRIM DIRECTORY)
  3. Go to mods folder, open SymlinkCreator.exe, and make a symlink. Here's
  4. You should see SkyrimUpscaler.dll generated in mods folder. Rename it to RDR2Upscaler.org (remove ".dll")
Detailed:

1. - drop everything in the Skyrim folder
2. In MO2 or Vortex make a "new mod", open it and place the upscaler files: SKSE and UpscalerPlugin folders and activate it Example root: E:\Modding\SSE\mods\Upscaler
3. Go to the Sykrim folder has to be a mods folder, already contains the Symlinker (you can run through on MO2, Vortex or normal that will create a symlink as SkyrtimUpscalerplugin.dll - rename it to RDR2Upscaler.org)
4. copy the RDR2Upscaler.org (crack, workaround) and place the main Skyrim foder
5. press END in-game and click the auth

Last edited:

AelyX92

Oct 25, 2019
Hello, does anyone have the latest Immerse Ultimate Reshade Effects and RTGI from Marty? I found a link a few pages ago, but the file seems to have been removed. If anyone has a copy, could you please share it with me? It would be greatly appreciated.

Apr 24, 2023
Hello, does anyone have the latest Immerse Ultimate Reshade Effects and RTGI from Marty? I found a link a few pages ago, but the file seems to have been removed. If anyone has a copy, could you please share it with me? It would be greatly appreciated.
Sure. Previous hub was kicked so there's a new one.
base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvdTlwMDNiQ0MjRUtpM0dEcjBIZUNTclpGTlhWUkdwZDZrTVhJM19UQVBlVkUxdGg3MDNwRQ

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote