Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 15, 2018
L0rd_Inquisitor Discord
hmm , none access or the server not exist , how strange... does his discord down too ? , btw you have his slal pack in discord ? that's all I need , this guy is done base on what you guys said

vty9000

Sep 30, 2021
Is there a LE verison could you share?
converted it to LE

Lord_Human SLAL LE

Lord_Creature SLAL LE

Edit: merged LordAnimObjH.esp and LordAnimObjC.esp together into LordAnimObj.esp cuz its basically the same file made to load AnimObjects into the game. I think there is not need to have 2 exact files at load order

Last edited:

xyzeratul

Mar 7, 2019
converted it to LE

Lord_Human SLAL LE

Lord_Creature SLAL LE

Edit: merged LordAnimObjH.esp and LordAnimObjC.esp together into LordAnimObj.esp cuz its basically the same file made to load AnimObjects into the game. I think there is not need to have 2 exact files at load order
thank you

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
Here are some OStim addons. If someone could help me with Migal Mods , I will really appreciate it. Have already reached my limit for the month.

Hughjanus98

Jul 12, 2018
SE
I downloaded all the mods and animations it says are required, but when i try to start the animations with the shotas themselves they never play. I can play the animations with the adults just fine but not the shotas. Anyone know what it is?

myt000

Aug 21, 2018
I downloaded all the mods and animations it says are required, but when i try to start the animations with the shotas themselves they never play. I can play the animations with the adults just fine but not the shotas. Anyone know what it is?
official sexlab blocks sex animations for certain races

Aug 10, 2019
You need to patch in one or another way deafult sexlab to work with shot/loli cuz loverslab is a christian community and do not approve such things.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote