Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 15, 2018
I downloaded all the mods and animations it says are required, but when i try to start the animations with the shotas themselves they never play. I can play the animations with the adults just fine but not the shotas. Anyone know what it is?
well , I have to explain about this multiple times , but...fine , you are not the first nor the last , so first install rs children overhaul , remember this because it's very important and affect the fact that can you play the "S" animation or not , INSTALL THE PLAYABLE VERSION OF RS CHILDREN , READ EVERY OPTIONS CAREFULLY ESPECIALLY THE "I HAVE READ IT or I UNDERSTAND" iirc , which lies in the last menu page when you install the mod at the manager because it will ask you if you want to install a normal version or playable version and you must pick the correct one. Then install Shota patch for SSE or LE base on your game (overwrite everything with this patch) , install the animation , lastly run fnis or nemesis , then use a mod that force sex between you and NPCs then enter game and test , remember to build animation in game and choice the correct animation

Last edited:
Reactions: Demize

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
FlufyFox_SLAL_SE- 09-30-21

FlufyFox_SLAL_LE- 09-30-21
both LE and SE seems to be missing the behaviour file for FlufyFoxP, fnis reported this as a warning and FlufyFoxP animations are ignored, anyone have this problem too?

Reactions: Deyrina

Deyrina

Dec 8, 2019
Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition English SE 1.4V

Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition English LE 1.4V
NPC vs NPC - not working. (original version works ).

Deyrina

Dec 8, 2019
npc vs npc is buggy even for the original version it works but it will eventually bugged out, its better to let it be disabled.
Are you serious? Disable half of the mod function for which this mod was installed?

xxx: my car broke down and can't go in reverse!
uuu: not a problem! Just don't use this option.

Anyway, thank you for your attention to my problem =)

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
Are you serious? Disable half of the mod function for which this mod was installed?

xxx: my car broke down and can't go in reverse!
uuu: not a problem! Just don't use this option.

Anyway, thank you for your attention to my problem =)
your game your choice, i am just stating the facts take it which ever way u want!!!!

Hammond54

Aug 14, 2020
Hello,

does anybody have Katerina armor from vtaw wardrobe 7 for Skyrim?

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
Again, if anyone has Migal OPrivacy 1.3 and OVoice 1.2. The Author has decided to make their mods Patreon exclusive because someone said they would steal it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote