Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gogo2225

Mar 3, 2019
If anyone needs anything else from baka just tell me.

It seems there are two same creature pack and Human pack missing. Would you mind to upload the
Human pack? Thanks in advance.

MitsuLight

Apr 21, 2018
If anyone needs anything else from baka just tell me.

thanks, but by any chance you could upload also the Sexlab Approach Redux 2.10V LE

vty9000

Sep 30, 2021
thanks, but by any chance you could upload also the Sexlab Approach Redux 2.10V LE
SLAP Redux 2.10 and some other Baka stuff have been uploaded on kemono:

It seems there are two same creature pack and Human pack missing. Would you mind to upload the
Human pack? Thanks in advance.
Are there any updates for human pack at 4.9? Seems like Baka is more focused on creatures animations lately.

Last edited:

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
Still waiting on Billyys 5.1 pack and Anubis has his new pack out on Subscribestar too since his patreon is down.

dokaserca

Mar 20, 2021

Btw, Still waiting for billyy and anub anims updated.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2018
Babo human is "SUS" , the total animations amount are the same as old human , only Babo creature animations increase , so you guys can stick to old babo human cuz no update in new human

Aug 10, 2019
Babo human is "SUS" , the total animations amount are the same as old human , only Babo creature animations increase , so you guys can stick to old babo human cuz no update in new human
Indeed, you may as well check baka's preview blog, new animations only in creature's pack.

Also new Anub:
LE
SE

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Are u high, mate?
Anniversary Edition will be a forced update that entirely breaks SKSE and any mod that depends on it. It's not a simple matter of updating it, SKSE needs to be somewhat rewritten and old functions will no longer work, so any mod still referencing the old structure won't work and will need to be rewritten as well. It's a good idea to backup the essentials, i.e. the .exe and .bsa files if you're on SE. It's another schism, now we'll have basically 3 editions, LE, SE and AE. AE won't be opt in, however, any SE install will be force updated to AE. It remains to be seen if people will update mods for AE or not but for now the update will brick your setup 100%.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
they way they force your game to be updated even if you don't want to buy it is criminal

peteyone1

Mar 20, 2019
Someone made a patch in nexus that downgrades your skyrim se version.

this is helpful if your game got updated.

vty9000

Sep 30, 2021
Anniversary Edition my ass... Bethesda greed and laziness never fails to amaze. Nothing is changed, but we gonna sell the same old SE with a pack of rather questionable mods from Creation Club. And once again gonna make all modders lives difficult by turning most of the old mods incompatible with a "newer" version, like it was with LE -> SE. Enjoy!

Reactions: SadPersonal

Deyrina

Dec 8, 2019
For half a year, people discussed and prepared for this strange phenomenon, dozens of guides and tips, manuals and instructions..Are you serious? You couldn 't prepare the game for this in advance and now you 're pouring out your panic to everyone .

normal people have long taken care of disabling updates for the game.

Dec 13, 2017
I'm lucky I can play both SE and AE are perfect. I play AE No mods with steam and I play SE mods adults 18+ with steam achievements is working.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote