Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
For half a year, people discussed and prepared for this strange phenomenon, dozens of guides and tips, manuals and instructions..Are you serious? You couldn 't prepare the game for this in advance and now you 're pouring out your panic to everyone .

normal people have long taken care of disabling updates for the game.
Oh, I'm well prepared. But it doesn't mean this practice from Bethesda is okay.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
You can just upgrade to get all the new Content and then downgrade again and play with all your Mods. Worked fine for me, but I only quickly tested Fishing.

Reactions: peteyone1

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
One question, what mod do you use in SSE to have more animations? the maximum is 750 for both humans and creatures. What mod do you recommend to increase the animations?

QK30

May 11, 2017
Anyone have these combat mods
[Skyrim SE/LE] Vanargand Animations - Archery

Deyrina

Dec 8, 2019
I 've been thinking ...And why invent another bicycle ? isn't it easier to port the necessary fishing mods from AE to SE

Tariam

May 15, 2021
Another bump request for this guy's combat animation mod:

bockso

Feb 5, 2018
Someone have to last version of Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition for 1.5.97, it's not really a patreon mod, but it's walled now

superfan2

Jun 26, 2017
Someone have to last version of Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition for 1.5.97, it's not really a patreon mod, but it's walled now
Due to changes on the Nexus all you need to do is get it is find the archived version here you go

Reactions: faili019test01
Feb 28, 2021
The AE update is just annoying.
Now there's going to be another LE/SE clusterfuck :
- AE breaks SKSE
- mods in SE won't work in AE
- newer mods are going to be made in AE, and will be AE-exclusive
- having to wait years before most SE mods get ported over to AE
- SE mods that have been abandoned won't ever be ported over to AE

Fuck Microsoft. Fuck Bethesda. Fuck Todd Howard. Fuck this slimy money-grubbing industry.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Its actually good on the engine side of things, sm1 said that the script lag is much less in AE compared to SE

Feb 28, 2021
Its actually good on the engine side of things, sm1 said that the script lag is much less in AE compared to SE
Not really. They only changed the compiler used to build the 64-bit version of Skyrim from VS 2015 to VS 2019, so I doubt that there's much improvement engine-wise for the switch 2015/2019 upgrade.
The reason for the upgrade is most likely due to Microsoft wanting to streamline Skyrim with XBox Live (VS 2017 which means VS 2015 Skyrim is "incompatible"). I am told that there are other ways to do circumvent this whole issue, so it's clear that Microsoft don't give a damn about Skyrim's modding community.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote