Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

IWillEatYourFace

May 6, 2017
Anyone have Billyy's SLAL Petite Animations v3.6?
I upvote this , +1
found it elsewhere
Billyy Petite 3.6 SE

Billyy v5.1 SE

Anyone got this by any chance ?

Olivier Martial arts v1.0 SkySA v1.9 SE version

LE

SE

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Anyone has any of these followers from Schaken-mods?

starsapphires

Sep 24, 2020
anyone got either of these? much appreciated :giggle:

javier_himura

Jun 23, 2017
people need money to survive. it's not wrong to charge for mods. in fact everyone should charge for mods. everyone should have a patreon.
You are aware that paywall mods are literally illegal because Bethesda, the owners of Skyrim, explicitly forbid it on their TOS? That makes any Patreon paywall mods a copyright violation because those modders are illegally profiting for copyright property they don't own without the owner's permission. Wich means that ironically in this piracy site these Skyrim mod paywall leaks are the most legal links this site has, because they are making free what copyright said it is illegal to not be free.

javier_himura

Jun 23, 2017
I agree. I will delete my post

But see the nice, amazing, wonderful and surprising side. if it wasn't for the financial support of fans to these modders that have patreon we wouldn't have so many amazing mods. if modders stopped receiving donations from fans many would stop sharing new updates and would give up modding. because of many people who supported financially we have many amazing mods.
I disagree with that. We had had over the years hundreds of mods on sites like Nexus without any financial support required, as Bethesda expected the modders to behave. On this page you don't have amazing mods of amazing modders who did great things thanks to financial support, you have illegal mods made by scumbags that illegally profit from a property they don't own, that "financial support" is morally wrong and even illegal because Skyrim is Bethesda's copyright and Bethesda does not want modders to receive financial support on their game with Patreon paywalls mods. If they want to have the financial support they should do it on Bethesda's terms and join Creation Club. What nonsense is this of allowing people to profit from other company property without the owner's approval?

If you think the law should be broken to have amazing mods maybe is not so amazing as you believe. But don't worry, I don't actually piracy those paywalled mods, I'm more inclined to do a total boycott to those modders and don't download their mods, even for free, piracy their mods is more support than the one they deserve. I only download legal amazing mods from sites like Nexus, Loverslab, Bethesda (paying for some Creation Club mods), or any mod author site from those who have their mod free as Bethesda allows, free.

Last edited:
Reactions: xixoxaxu

Vexkiyro

Jan 5, 2018
anyone have the final version of the riften events of this guy pamatronic? there doesnt seem to be a link anywhere and patreon won't take prepaid credit cards thanks! should be top of patreon mod also shouldnt be hard to get either they dont charge till next month on subscribe if someone could help me thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: pkpk9999
Aug 10, 2019
I agree. I will delete my post

But see the nice, amazing, wonderful and surprising side. if it wasn't for the financial support of fans to these modders that have patreon we wouldn't have so many amazing mods. if modders stopped receiving donations from fans many would stop sharing new updates and would give up modding. because of many people who supported financially we have many amazing mods.
Patreon cancer is a relatively new thing, yes it gives us more or less stable stream of new armors/animations but the majority of really good and labor intensive mods very provided without paywall.

xazex

Aug 5, 2018
Sigh. Reading these newly posts makes me remember the early posts in this threads about patreon. Go look into SIMS 4 patreons. SO many creators paywall their CC's for money even the buggy ones and never release them in public. At least we still have some decent creators who may paywall their mods for a month but then release them in public after that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote