Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 15, 2018
Is anyone able to install BakaFactory's animations? Vortex keeps showing installation failed, with invalid XML.
hmm , it's able , I have that issue too on NMM , cant install via "fomod" provided in this pack , you must extract , delete the pack , the fomod and the version you dont want manually then re-packing it with winrar then put it back to the mod manager then it will work like normal , maybe he make the fomod for MO2 only or something's wrong with the fomod itself , the manual fixing will be hard for one who not understand how to mod manually

Reactions: sabermaster2

KrisisTRex

Aug 31, 2021
Can confirm that it works perfectly on Mod Organizer so you may be right about him making the fomod for that loader in particular.

dlc123

Aug 5, 2017

is giving CTD. does anyone know how to fix it? I installed it manually.

Oct 15, 2018
Can confirm that it works perfectly on Mod Organizer so you may be right about him making the fomod for that loader in particular.
welp , thanks for the confirm , then now from this day on NMM or vortex & non MO2 user must re-pack this pack to make it fit to your manager

dlc123

Aug 5, 2017
does anyone know how to transfer hair from sims 4 to skyrim?

all hairs from the KS hairdos set were imported from sims 4.

dlc123

Aug 5, 2017
i play skyrim for pretty women and for perversion, naughty, degeneration and depravity mods. I hope that one day someone or some team will create a unique website for creating high poly hair for skyrim. and use Blender or another 3D modeling program to create meshes from scratch and apply textures. we already have amazing textures, bodies with physical HDT in the belly, breasts, thighs and pussy. we have lots of hairs, but most of them were imported from other games (or all were). and most don't go with pretty faces.

Last edited:

dlc123

Aug 5, 2017
I realized that no one shows the face of the character they control. show what your character looks like. I wanna see

you do not need to be ashamed. if it's ugly I won't belittle you. and if someone insults you, report the person to the moderators

please guys, show your characters' faces!

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
unless you're a modder who have speciality at 3d , that's impossible for casual gamer
If you know your way around Skyrim tools like Outfit Studio and could export Sims 4 meshes to a format usable in those tools, getting the hairs ingame would be perfectly doable. Rigging them to look good would be slightly more complicated

dlc123

Aug 5, 2017
I watched this tutorial but couldn't learn how to transfer hair from sims 4 to skyrim. I am incapable. Watch this video. you will learn how to put the sims 4 hair in skyrim.

watch everything. maybe you can. become self-taught and specialize in it.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Perhaps someone could combine all links shared in this thread and post them in the OP?

Oct 15, 2018
If you know your way around Skyrim tools like Outfit Studio and could export Sims 4 meshes to a format usable in those tools, getting the hairs ingame would be perfectly doable. Rigging them to look good would be slightly more complicated
the rigging is the one I take as "impossible" for "casual" gamer , and as I said , it needs 3d knowledge , and as you said "slightly more complicated"
I realized that no one shows the face of the character they control. show what your character looks like. I wanna see

you do not need to be ashamed. if it's ugly I won't belittle you. and if someone insults you, report the person to the moderators

please guys, show your characters' faces!
perhaps , you were gone into the wrong website , and topic , this topic is about leeching patreon mods , you may need to go to loverslab , there's a topic about character preset and screenshot there . And if you want to know , here's the picture took ages ago in my game about my character , I'm not taking much picture so here's all I have and I still playing her until now

Last edited:
Reactions: dlc123
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote