Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
Isn't he also on Subscribestar and Pixiv? And him getting booted from Patreon isn't surprising, the midget stuff was in violation of their policies.

Oct 15, 2018
Isn't he also on Subscribestar and Pixiv? And him getting booted from Patreon isn't surprising, the midget stuff was in violation of their policies.
hmmm , I think the reason he left patreon is not because he got banned out , he left it on his will in angry mood I believe . The midget stuff are fine from the started as he never write the forbidden name out of it , that's why he lasting till now

mangus

Oct 26, 2017
I'm using AE, I switched and slowly refreshing my load order. you know, it has to happen someday when big stuff drop in.
This new iteration is quite in good shape for my needs, obv I miss DAR or netplugins but I'm not in hurry, things will come.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
As a Skyrim for Switch player and modder, I'm legitimately interested on this. I could port some mods for that specific console version if we manage to find a nice bunch.

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
Not really Patreon related, but can anyone share latest OSA and OSEX for SE?
Thank you
If you are using OStim, the latest versions won't work as the creator has decided to burn all bridges with people who make addons for his mod.

dlc123

Aug 5, 2017
it would be awesome if someone with programming experience created a tool that allowed to import , export and convert sims 4 game files to skyrim. most of the hairs that are in the KS hairdos set are old releases and are obsolete. See and compare the mesh and hair texture that were added in the May update this year with those that were added in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015. You will notice that the prettiest hairs are the ones that were added in 2020 and 2021. the tool people use to create hair has been improved (I don't know which tool people use, but if hair looks better, it means that tool has been improved.)

I'm sure the mod would be very successful. the person who created it could make a lot of money out of it. this tool would revolutionize skyrim. was going to be one of the most downloaded and praised mods. I'm sad and disappointed that we don't have such a tool yet. the programmer could create a tool similar to BodySlide and Outfit Studio. it's better than creating hair meshes from scratch.

this is official site that hosts mods for sims 4

the first hair mods were uploaded in 2014

compare with those that were released in 2021

many of the hairs that were added in the last hair mod update KS HAIRDOS were released in 2021 on the site that hosts mods for the sims 4. the mesh and texture are much prettier than the hairs that were released in previous years.

I don't want to brag or be flattered, but my idea was an amazing show.

my native language is not english. I used the translator

Last edited:

LilithyViolet

Sep 10, 2018
Anyone have these combat mods
[Skyrim SE/LE] Vanargand Animations - Archery
esse mod vc pode encontra no site nexus

this mod you can find on the nexus website

Bramus

Sep 4, 2018
Anyone has Dogma Thief newest update 1.2.0?
found it!!

the page is in korean but they have a google drive for (1.2.0 SSE EN) (1.2.0 LE EN) (1.2.0 SSE RU) (1.2.0 LE RU) versions, LOOL and I was thinking to wait for someone to post it here

Reactions: Bombo32 and Calaza
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote