Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 15, 2018
Sigh. Reading these newly posts makes me remember the early posts in this threads about patreon. Go look into SIMS 4 patreons. SO many creators paywall their CC's for money even the buggy ones and never release them in public. At least we still have some decent creators who may paywall their mods for a month but then release them in public after that.
example , Komotor , who previously made animations for skyrim LE , he refused to share people even the demo one , he previously do share his demo but remove after heard people complains about bugs , instead of fixing bugs , he paywalled his mods , take down every demo , and either the fate of the ones who supporting his animation mod is not so bright , his mod is full of bugs , CTD when play some animation , model broken , mesh bug , invisible object , texture not being put at what it supposed to be , and now he's retired from patreon but still open his account in order to leech money from his unaware donor who support his mod even tho it's been 2 years since the last time he updating his status . Our community lately made patches and fix most of his dirty shjt that left in his mod , it's now better and run smoother , all thanks to many anonymous who just want to enjoy sharing and helping . That's the one in countless infamous patreon modder who paywalled their's mod

Oct 15, 2018
I wonder why he's so toxic, angry, intolerant, insulting. he uses a lot of bad words. he is full of hate. I've never met aggressive modders who make high quality mods. Has anyone ever met a modder who is toxic and makes good mods?
hmm you talking like you met him before , you are an old mod user too ? mostly only veteran loverslab members know about him , other than that kinda rare to see some ppl who knows about his drama it's old and being forgotten , he has been kicked out of loverslab

Reactions: xixoxaxu

vty9000

Sep 30, 2021
hmm you talking like you met him before , you are an old mod user too ? mostly only veteran loverslab members know about him , other than that kinda rare to see some ppl who knows about his drama it's old and being forgotten , he has been kicked out of loverslab
I think that it all started cuz of kom's envy towards the number of anub patrons. Kom's early creations were pose mods and some other interesting assets. And there was anub, who's one of the first had his SLAL pack on patreon, making some profits.
I think it was the obsessive desire to monetize his own SLAL and surpass the level of anub that ultimately led kom to this. I thought of him as artist who likes modding and keeps doing what he likes, but he said something like "bro I'm almost 40 y.o., there is no love left in me for Skyrim or its mods, I'm doing this full-time only to make some money out of it". As if real works of art were created solely for earning money. What happened to him are kinda sad to be honest.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2018
I think that it all started cuz of kom's envy towards the number of anub patrons. Kom's early creations were pose mods and some other interesting assets. And there was anub, who's one of the first had his SLAL pack on patreon, making some profits.
I think it was the obsessive desire to monetize his own SLAL and surpass the level of anub that ultimately led kom to this. I thought of him as artist who likes modding and keeps doing what he likes, but he said something like "bro I'm almost 40 y.o., there is no love left in me for Skyrim or its mods, I'm doing this full-time only to make some money out of it". As if real works of art were created solely for earning money. What happened to him are kinda sad to be honest.
hmmmm , never saw KOM pose , can you give me a name ? and someone here have newest PSYCHE AOS / BILLY / ANUBS / BAKA SLAL packs ?

Reactions: vty9000

vty9000

Sep 30, 2021
hmmmm , never saw KOM pose , can you give me a name ? and someone here have newest PSYCHE AOS / BILLY / ANUBS / BAKA SLAL packs ?
Its called KSeries poses and thats . If old links are dead, I can reupload the files somewhere.

I've edited that mod a bit, added a json for Poser Hotkeys Plus and fixed some bad edits. The package is standaalone, so you don't have to download anything from that old link. Well besides maybe HD textures posted there. Please let me know how SE version works, cuz I can't test it myself at this moment.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2018
Its called KSeries poses and thats . If old links are dead, I can reupload the files somewhere.

I've edited that mod a bit, added a json for Poser Hotkeys Plus and fixed some bad edits. The package is standaalone, so you don't have to download anything from that old link. Well besides maybe HD textures posted there. Please let me know how SE version works, cuz I can't test it myself at this moment.
hmmm , your file are contains only low texture or ? the size of your file doesn't match either 1k or 2k in kom old post , your file only have 600mb kom 2k is 2.3gb and 1k is 733mb , so what do you and I missing ? or kseries v0.1 and 0.2 are entirely difference , I guess maybe when port to SE the memory are suppressed a bit

Last edited:

vty9000

Sep 30, 2021
hmmm , your file are contains only low texture or ? the size of your file doesn't match either 1k or 2k in kom old post , your file only have 600mb kom 2k is 2.3gb and 1k is 733mb , so what do you and I missing ? or kseries v0.1 and 0.2 are entirely difference , I guess maybe when port to SE the memory are suppressed a bit
Both LE and SE packages have kom old 1K textures, I didn't compress them to BC7 for SE version, only converted animations and also meshes to SE format using SSE NIF Optimizer tool. Thats why SE package has a bit lower size.
As for LE package, well thats how my WinRAR packed it. No idea why the archive has lower size really, and ofc all original stuff are still there.

Oct 15, 2018
Both LE and SE packages have kom old 1K textures, I didn't compress them to BC7 for SE version, only converted animations and also meshes to SE format using SSE NIF Optimizer tool. Thats why SE package has a bit lower size.
As for LE package, well thats how my WinRAR packed it. No idea why the archive has lower size really, and ofc all original stuff are still there.
hmmm , okay okay I got the situation , kom shjt are always messed up , so I have to make sure this not missing anything as it can make my room turns into living hell , testing it now
FAILURE REPORT: very very sorry for your effort but your SE pack cannot operated/run via poserhotkey , I guess I will working on your files to make it work then , I will tell you if I can make it run , don't be so shy because it cannot work , as I said , this is expected before and I never think porting KOM pack is this easy so this is under control

SUCCEED: FOR THE LOVE OF MARA , THE FKIN PACK IS WORK , YOU MUST RE-BUILD POSER DATA GEN TO MAKE THE PACK RUN , OR ELSE THE PACK WILL NOT . DIRECTION "Data\SKSE\plugins\PoserHotKeys\PoserData\KSeries"

Last edited:

sabermaster2

Jun 21, 2017

Is anyone able to install BakaFactory's animations? Vortex keeps showing installation failed, with invalid XML.

Reactions: tttggtt
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote