Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GoldMembr

Oct 26, 2018
I really need the last "milkyanimobj-1-9.zip" or possibly it was named "milkyanimobj-2-0.zip" the one for MilkySLAL-2-3.zip LE Pack. Even the kemono link to it is dead
:(
They always had them separated from the animation pack which I already have but I lost the AnimationOBJ ESP pack. If anyone would please be kind enough to take a look and see if you might have it please?

GoldMembr

Oct 26, 2018
milkyanimobj-1-8
is from kemono, but you can also grab it here , the conversion has it and it also works with the SLAL

I'm looking the original version for Legendary Edition not Special Edition the Kemomo link is dead for the needferniture Animation Object Package for MilkySLAL-2-3 it's called "milkyanimobj-1-9.zip or milkyanimobj-2-0.zip"

nobody9265

Jan 15, 2019
I really need the last "milkyanimobj-1-9.zip" or possibly it was named "milkyanimobj-2-0.zip" the one for MilkySLAL-2-3.zip LE Pack. Even the kemono link to it is dead
:(
They always had them separated from the animation pack which I already have but I lost the AnimationOBJ ESP pack. If anyone would please be kind enough to take a look and see if you might have it please?

GWKx

Jun 28, 2022
Can somebody download and share this file from baidu?

password: 8th9

password for extraction: 9dm2024

JafK1

Sep 3, 2018
Can somebody download and share this file from baidu?

password: 8th9

password for extraction: 9dm2024
I have it on mediafire

• Red Heart
Reactions: GWKx
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote