Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 19, 2022
According to his discord, his new SLAL only adds a skeever and spider animation and that's a tough sell at $15. If you want it so badly why don't you purchase it?
couldn't pay me any amount of money to watch them. I'd consider installing them into my game for about 3 times that

anyone have Sexlab Unfiltered most of the links are dead.
probably theyre dead bc it literally only affects schrakken's own teen mod pack. you're looking for the aio midget pack mentioned right below your comment most likely

MrNok

Jan 19, 2022
Not exactly a patreon mod, but does anyone have Horny Creatures of Skyrim v2-3 (not v2-3a)? Maybe there's a thread dedicated to archiving mod versions?

Aug 11, 2023
Not exactly a patreon mod, but does anyone have Horny Creatures of Skyrim v2-3 (not v2-3a)? Maybe there's a thread dedicated to archiving mod versions?
Dowload directly from Loverslab:
Horny creatures of Skyrim Special Edition V2.3A

Mod Requirements:

More Nasty Critters: SE

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
I know now howto install "Pandora Behaviour Engine+" in a Skyrim without MO2/Vortex (or any other "order of magnitude" manager):
Just unzip the archive Pandora_Behaviour_Engine_v1.4.3-alpha.zip in your folder
<Skyrim>\Data
then create a shortcut to "Pandora Behaviour Engine+.exe" in your desktop.

- Click on the shortcut and then click "launch"
It could take some time (1 or 2 minute at least) before Pandora detect all installed animations.

KrulOreki

Feb 22, 2022
Guys how to fix babodialogue mcm not showing...
the mcm keep missing , but if the mcm show up my game will ctd..
how to fix this?
the only working babodialogue was version 5.12
5.20 - 5.47 the mcm not show up

Last edited:

KrulOreki

Feb 22, 2022
There's a 1.9 on a p.378 or do you want the 1.8 specifically?

The problem is definitely on your end. What version of Skyrim do you have? Are you using menu maid 2 (you must)? Have you installed everything required for the latest version from the list on
skyrim 1.5.97
all requirement install

update: i install maid 2 .. babodialogue not even show up in maid 2 mcm visibility =.=

Last edited:

QQvash

Jul 1, 2018
Guys how to fix babodialogue mcm not showing...
the mcm keep missing , but if the mcm show up my game will ctd..
how to fix this?
the only working babodialogue was version 5.12
5.20 - 5.47 the mcm not show up
better not install it, mcm not working on programmed level, it's corrupting saves and not shows, you can check by yourself, install mod save and check save file with ReSaver, will be unattached script instances from mod, perhaps that's why mcm works 50\50 and not on everyone's game, mod author ignore all the problems and just adds more, try to avoid his script\dialogue mods like approach, horrible harassment and babodialogue; fill her up works just fine, well, most of the time without breaking anything :D ABC is just meshes so nothing he can break xD

Reactions: KrulOreki
Aug 10, 2019
skyrim 1.5.97
I'm still on SE too, the easiest way - try to run the most default Skyrim with an alternative start, baka's mod and slowly add mods, checking what exactly in your build interferes with his mod. I had a similar problem once, but I don't remember which specific mod was preventing Korean's guy mod from registering correctly

Reactions: KrulOreki

KrulOreki

Feb 22, 2022
better not install it, mcm not working on programmed level, it's corrupting saves and not shows, you can check by yourself, install mod save and check save file with ReSaver, will be unattached script instances from mod, perhaps that's why mcm works 50\50 and not on everyone's game, mod author ignore all the problems and just adds more, try to avoid his script\dialogue mods like approach, horrible harassment and babodialogue; fill her up works just fine, well, most of the time without breaking anything :D ABC is just meshes so nothing he can break xD
yeah u right.. after i uninstall and re-install the mod show up on mcm..
and new problem come... the save cant load.. ctd =.=
only babodialogue v5.12 working fine

I'm still on SE too, the easiest way - try to run the most default Skyrim with an alternative start, baka's mod and slowly add mods, checking what exactly in your build interferes with his mod. I had a similar problem once, but I don't remember which specific mod was preventing Korean's guy mod from registering correctly
i have 540 mod installed... my god... i need to uninstall everything and re-install 1 by 1 ... TT__TT
babodialogue v5.12 working fine.. but outdate :<

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote