Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 19, 2022
According to his discord, his new SLAL only adds a skeever and spider animation and that's a tough sell at $15. If you want it so badly why don't you purchase it?
couldn't pay me any amount of money to watch them. I'd consider installing them into my game for about 3 times that

anyone have Sexlab Unfiltered most of the links are dead.
probably theyre dead bc it literally only affects schrakken's own teen mod pack. you're looking for the aio midget pack mentioned right below your comment most likely

MrNok

Jan 19, 2022
Not exactly a patreon mod, but does anyone have Horny Creatures of Skyrim v2-3 (not v2-3a)? Maybe there's a thread dedicated to archiving mod versions?

Aug 11, 2023
Not exactly a patreon mod, but does anyone have Horny Creatures of Skyrim v2-3 (not v2-3a)? Maybe there's a thread dedicated to archiving mod versions?
Dowload directly from Loverslab:
Horny creatures of Skyrim Special Edition V2.3A

Mod Requirements:

More Nasty Critters: SE

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
I know now howto install "Pandora Behaviour Engine+" in a Skyrim without MO2/Vortex (or any other "order of magnitude" manager):
Just unzip the archive Pandora_Behaviour_Engine_v1.4.3-alpha.zip in your folder
<Skyrim>\Data
then create a shortcut to "Pandora Behaviour Engine+.exe" in your desktop.

- Click on the shortcut and then click "launch"
It could take some time (1 or 2 minute at least) before Pandora detect all installed animations.

KrulOreki

Feb 22, 2022
Guys how to fix babodialogue mcm not showing...
the mcm keep missing , but if the mcm show up my game will ctd..
how to fix this?
the only working babodialogue was version 5.12
5.20 - 5.47 the mcm not show up

Last edited:

KrulOreki

Feb 22, 2022
There's a 1.9 on a p.378 or do you want the 1.8 specifically?

The problem is definitely on your end. What version of Skyrim do you have? Are you using menu maid 2 (you must)? Have you installed everything required for the latest version from the list on
skyrim 1.5.97
all requirement install

update: i install maid 2 .. babodialogue not even show up in maid 2 mcm visibility =.=

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote