Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

QQvash

Jul 1, 2018
Guys how to fix babodialogue mcm not showing...
the mcm keep missing , but if the mcm show up my game will ctd..
how to fix this?
the only working babodialogue was version 5.12
5.20 - 5.47 the mcm not show up
better not install it, mcm not working on programmed level, it's corrupting saves and not shows, you can check by yourself, install mod save and check save file with ReSaver, will be unattached script instances from mod, perhaps that's why mcm works 50\50 and not on everyone's game, mod author ignore all the problems and just adds more, try to avoid his script\dialogue mods like approach, horrible harassment and babodialogue; fill her up works just fine, well, most of the time without breaking anything :D ABC is just meshes so nothing he can break xD

Reactions: KrulOreki
Aug 10, 2019
skyrim 1.5.97
I'm still on SE too, the easiest way - try to run the most default Skyrim with an alternative start, baka's mod and slowly add mods, checking what exactly in your build interferes with his mod. I had a similar problem once, but I don't remember which specific mod was preventing Korean's guy mod from registering correctly

KrulOreki

Feb 22, 2022
better not install it, mcm not working on programmed level, it's corrupting saves and not shows, you can check by yourself, install mod save and check save file with ReSaver, will be unattached script instances from mod, perhaps that's why mcm works 50\50 and not on everyone's game, mod author ignore all the problems and just adds more, try to avoid his script\dialogue mods like approach, horrible harassment and babodialogue; fill her up works just fine, well, most of the time without breaking anything :D ABC is just meshes so nothing he can break xD
yeah u right.. after i uninstall and re-install the mod show up on mcm..
and new problem come... the save cant load.. ctd =.=
only babodialogue v5.12 working fine

I'm still on SE too, the easiest way - try to run the most default Skyrim with an alternative start, baka's mod and slowly add mods, checking what exactly in your build interferes with his mod. I had a similar problem once, but I don't remember which specific mod was preventing Korean's guy mod from registering correctly
i have 540 mod installed... my god... i need to uninstall everything and re-install 1 by 1 ... TT__TT
babodialogue v5.12 working fine.. but outdate :<

Aug 10, 2019
i have 540 mod installed... my god... i need to uninstall everything and re-install 1 by 1 ... TT__TT
babodialogue v5.12 working fine.. but outdate :<
1716729405811.png
Welcome to the wonderful world of Skyrim modding, it's actually fun and you'll cut off a lot of unnecessary crap (and install new one) in the process. I often see Babo's mods being berated and on the whole probably deservedly so, but I have them running +- stable, not at the gold standard STEP and jayserpa, but generally OK

Nihahahaha!!!

Oct 19, 2021
excuse me, is there anyone who have these armor and costume mod? the original links are dead
i really appreciate if anyone want to share these mod

1. [SE][Hirosin] V*C Magical Bunny set(ESL) 3BAv2
d3f2c24c28ff72c0a98a37dda82edc3a040e3b48dbf65fe8413d63fd0d67857a.png

2. Asker Sandrine 3BA Converted
f2c18997c446f29449e9e4e0606f349947f05387ccce01fe48acd3de12dafdf4.png

3.[SE] [Hirosin] VTU Sister Outfit [CBBE/CBS/SMP]
f209558cf1c7e6a828cc0f86d6a279aac7d3e1c6bec2733cd1a60b2baa5a7860.jpg

Reactions: LewdRPGMLover

Silent Watcher

Jun 11, 2021
excuse me, is there anyone who have these armor and costume mod? the original links are dead
i really appreciate if anyone want to share these mod

1. [SE][Hirosin] V*C Magical Bunny set(ESL) 3BAv2
View attachment 3672831

2. Asker Sandrine 3BA Converted
View attachment 3672833

3.[SE] [Hirosin] VTU Sister Outfit [CBBE/CBS/SMP]
View attachment 3672795
Just found this link recently, most of Hirosin's stuff is there. Hope it helps!

While I am here I might as well try: if anyone has this outfit, or is able to download mods from 9dm/badui, please share it:

Posted it on the 9dm LL request thread but got rejected by mods so I assume it's only appropriate to request it on a thread like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks!

Edit #1: Apparently non of the mods you named are in the link I got, but after some searching I found a MEGA folder in this thread, both Hirosin mods are there:
https://f95zone.to/threads/skyrim-patreon-mods.23840/post-13131175
Credit goes to PeacockSlayer

Aaaand edit #2
: Found the other mod (Asker Sandrine armor SE), 3ba converted

Have fun!

Last edited:

Nihahahaha!!!

Oct 19, 2021

While I am here I might as well try: if anyone has this outfit, or is able to download mods from 9dm/badui, please share it:

Posted it on the 9dm LL request thread but got rejected by mods so I assume it's only appropriate to request it on a thread like this.

Thanks!
Thank you! sadly there's no VTU Sister Outfit mod in there. but that's okay.
thanks again, Chad

EDIT : i already got everyhing what i'm looking for, it thanks to you and Delizz

Last edited:

alextraszas

May 5, 2024
Hello, does anyone know about the mod that adds the same or similar hair to Kirito from "Overwacht", I'm not referring to the armor that comes with ugly white and red hair, it's a package that contains a very similar and identical red side facial makeup. ode her, I remember seeing screenshots of her in Skyrim but now I can't find them anywhere and I need that hair and makeup, I appreciate the help T-T

bosschrist683

May 27, 2024
Hey gang, does any of you happened to have Horny Creatures of Skyrim V2.3? It’s the very last mod for a mod list I’m downloading.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!

iamgj1979

Mar 26, 2024

Thanks!

Edit #1: Apparently non of the mods you named are in the link I got, but after some searching I found a MEGA folder in this thread, both Hirosin mods are there:
https://f95zone.to/threads/skyrim-patreon-mods.23840/post-13131175
Credit goes to PeacockSlayer

Aaaand edit #2
: Found the other mod (Asker Sandrine armor SE), 3ba converted

Have fun!
9DM

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote