Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

maxuser

Mar 14, 2023
Hello, is anyone use ube 2.0 ? Is there follower mods that use this body texture ? I was able to find around 4-5 mods only , can someone share link or where to search ?

Tariam

May 15, 2021
Pure Dark (almost) every work, yes SSE too:

I managed to download SkyrimUpscaler and and followed instruction. Since I am using ReShade, I used the modified ReShade dxgi.dll, but in game I cannot bring up the menu for ReShade. Is this intentional?

maxuser

Mar 14, 2023
Hello is anyone have solution for this problem with CTD caused from too many animations ? I install FNIS XXXXL Patcher 1.2.0 witch allow 131-k Animations. Than i install: SSE Engine Fixes and SrtCrashFix64 (settings are how should be to dont make conflicts). Now i have 34-k animation and when i start fighting(only then) game crash to desktop.
Also try this :
--------------------------------------------------------------------
To anyone facing load CTDs due to animation limits:

Install SSE Engine Fixes and Animation Crash Limit Fix (READ THE INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY)

Install Open Animation Replacer.

When activated and loaded into your game, open its menu using either "shift + o" or "o". It might different depending on the version.

Go to settings in the bottom left.

Go to general settings and drag the following two sliders to max:

Animation Limit

Havok Heap Size

This should fix your loading issues, I know it worked for me after hours of tinkering.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But cant open in-game menu, probably this OAR dont work...

Reactions: Russian_Cookie

Eli76

Dec 11, 2023
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE FROM KIRAX:

A very important announcement

Hey all. I want to make the announcement that, starting from June 2024, I will be moving away from paid mods entirely.

This is a decision that should’ve been done a long time ago and I am sorry that it took this long. From this point on, you wouldn’t have to pay a dime to enjoy all of my content.

I will be posting the content that I have paywalled on my patreon for years in the next couple of days. It is a lot of stuff so I’m sorry I need some time to get it all out. But I will be working really hard to get there.

No. More. Paid. Mods.

Dickbutt42

Apr 27, 2018
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE FROM KIRAX:

A very important announcement

Hey all. I want to make the announcement that, starting from June 2024, I will be moving away from paid mods entirely.

This is a decision that should’ve been done a long time ago and I am sorry that it took this long. From this point on, you wouldn’t have to pay a dime to enjoy all of my content.

I will be posting the content that I have paywalled on my patreon for years in the next couple of days. It is a lot of stuff so I’m sorry I need some time to get it all out. But I will be working really hard to get there.

No. More. Paid. Mods.
Based, wonder what changed his mind

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote