Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
If any kind soul is able to private DM me the latest naughty voices, I will personally take Todd howard hostage so he releases ES6 by the earliest :devilish:

Reactions: martin671

Qufun42fn

Aug 20, 2021
Can someone make out what's the correct decription key from the mega link?

RapeInventor

Sep 23, 2021
Hello! Can someone re upload Piper... A Romantic Follower - Custom Voice Acted Dialogue / Romance Quest / Scripted Outfit Changer [SE] - NPC - Schaken-Mods Please ? ^^
This?
aHR0cHM6Ly9idW5rci5jaS9kL0hHX1BpcGVyX0ZPTU9EX0luc3RhbGxlcl9TRV92MS0zLTAtWWFDYUd5ZHcuN3o=

Hyde90

Apr 22, 2019
Is there anyone know how to add more animation to Animation Editor?
Like, i add a bunch of Animation (Normally i add about 1300 Anim but now i add 270+ for example) but when i want to use/change animation, the list i get doesn't touch the numbers i add and is a bit random as to what animation i get.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's the Video one if you guys didn't understand what i mean:

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
Is there anyone know how to add more animation to Animation Editor?
Like, i add a bunch of Animation (Normally i add about 1300 Anim but now i add 270+ for example) but when i want to use/change animation, the list i get doesn't touch the numbers i add and is a bit random as to what animation i get.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's the Video one if you guys didn't understand what i mean:
I have been using this for quite some time. Check it out if it works for you. (You need a LL account to download that file)

khazidhea1

Jan 9, 2020

Anyone have this mod? I can't login or create an account on vectorplexis.

Hyde90

Apr 22, 2019
I have been using this for quite some time. Check it out if it works for you. (You need a LL account to download that file)
Much obliged sir! it works!

Been member at LL about 1yrs yet i can't find it

sabermaster2

Jun 21, 2017
Much obliged sir! it works!

Been member at LL about 1yrs yet i can't find it
Is this mod supposed to remove the filter animation tag function? If I trigger specifically vaginal animations it used to filter out non-vaginal animations in the list.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote