Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shaufhsdu

Nov 17, 2021
Anyone have the newest Acenetizens OAR 3P animations ? or latest 4P or 5P ?
Any newest Acenetizens and or
Love Compendium 1.9v or the latest one ?
Love Compendium 1.9 has been uploaded already.

I hope someone can send the new versions of the OARE 1.50 and OA3PP 1.24.

Reactions: lollllpwed

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
hey guys I need help finding a female idle animation mod from this video

at the beginning and around 1:01:29 when hes the inventory open is a good example of the animations. they're very varied/seamless well animated and I couldnt find anything like it on the nexus. maybe theyre from some patreon? I have no idea, this is the only video Ive seen them.
I think it's
Malignis Animations - Random Idles Talk Barter
it's on nexus.

Reactions: cabn
May 28, 2024
If you're looking for advice, perhaps you should refrain from asking for bestiality content on Nexus - or at the very least use a different username and image:

View attachment 3695384

This thread is not the best place for mod advice - it's not the intended topic of this forum. Try Loverslab. Requesting prohibited content on Nexus will likely get you banned there and potentially draw unwanted attention to mod authors, making said content less accessible when they get fed up with these requests and decide to hide their mods. Please use some common sense.
I want to ask anywhere I find convenient to myself. What's the point of asking the same people at the same place over and over?
The greatest folly is to do the same thing and expect a different result. You newer know where you find a brilliant.

PS. the mod author sent me the patch in DM btw

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
I want to ask anywhere I find convenient to myself. What's the point of asking the same people at the same place over and over?
The greatest folly is to do the same thing and expect a different result. You newer know where you find a brilliant.

PS. the mod author sent me the patch in DM btw
Bro maybe change one of your account name and pic just to be safe that guy found out it's you so fast the internet is not a safe place.

wiffe

Oct 21, 2021
The mechanics are, how to say it, faster to execute and without delay. Until now, there were only calm animations, but now the SL animations that haven't been ported are coming out because they are more intense. You can use both at the same time and test them.

Particularly, I use SL, OSTIM, and FLOWER in my game, and I let the mods handle each aspect. However, since I use many SL mods, the mods and animations take longer to execute, but in OSTIM, the interface is more dynamic and can be navigated smoothly. One thing is, there are still no animations for creatures, but there are no issues with the mods working together.
how about OSTIM compatible with other mod?
and is it good for female PC?

Last edited:
May 28, 2024
Mind sharing? Didn't know 4thUnknown directly did mnc patches, I've just seen their stuff patched on arca. LL doesn't allow patches for 4th's mods because of the perms, iirc.
I'm started thinking of making my own website without any donations and rules about sharing content. I live in Russia and I don't care about any human rights. I bought 4 - 16tb HDDs so I'm going to make a perfect (well not in terms of design maybe) website to share all stuff for free people.

P.S. Schaken mods - go fuck yourself if your read this. Your time will over soon.

Last edited:

SiddTheKing

Jun 3, 2022
Hello, check the mod comments, it seems that the animations that start with Latina do not work well in all versions for now.
Can you help me build up over 100k animations in Skyrim? I followed your prior comments concerning animation limits, and I want to know how to set it up without crashing

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
Can you help me build up over 100k animations in Skyrim? I followed your prior comments concerning animation limits, and I want to know how to set it up without crashing
Of course, I'm working on the post in loverslab to increase the limit, it will take me a few days, but once I have it, I'll send you the link,

Reactions: SiddTheKing

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
how about OSTIM compatible with other mod?
and is it good for female PC?
Hi, by compatibility, I mean which mods allow the use of Ostim for animations without issues, and can also be used alongside SL in the same playthrough. There are various animation packs available for females, more so than for males it seems . At least Ostim has no problem letting you use animations whether they're FF, MM, FM, or any other combinations. The MCM is quite comprehensive.

Hezediel

Oct 4, 2017
Hello! Can someone re upload Piper... A Romantic Follower - Custom Voice Acted Dialogue / Romance Quest / Scripted Outfit Changer [SE] - NPC - Schaken-Mods Please ? ^^

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote