Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kraken25

Jun 16, 2022
nah. he banned me for sharing his nv that got deleted bcuz of the ai voice controversy. I shared it to only one person which I dmed. He hiding his mod cuz hes afraid of another controversy.
I concur, to what it may cost, i'd even add he's a mf coward from a single interaction. Briefly.. i post few months back my first mod 'milffactory assethub masterfree', not even an hour after he comes ts with sarcasm about permission of my mod page image. Next day, mod was deleted. Saw few other comments of him around relatively the same from what he tried avoiding by closing comments on his bbls mod justified by 'quote' I won't be enabling comments here because sometimes Nexus comments can make a mod author want to punch a baby. So yeah, he's a mf coward and his 1000 1line script doesn't impress me.

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
Does Ostim support shortstack elin? I'm using sexlab, shortstack scenes are considered to be petite. Is there any problem with it, if I turn to Ostim?

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
Send me too pls?
I believe you are required to agree to the general rules of this site when you create an account, yet with your first post you break them with a "me too." Perhaps you should read them for real this time.

This whole add me to the list BS needs to stop. It breaks our general rules.

Rule 2.6. Do not spam content threads asking for a new version to be shared (i.e. "+1", "bump" or similar are not accepted

Reactions: Sphincks

Chigusa

Apr 12, 2018
I believe you are required to agree to the general rules of this site when you create an account, yet with your first post you break them with a "me too." Perhaps you should read them for real this time.
It also literally says "asking once is fine" right underneath that. Chill out. There also isn't a visible link to click on since it was being sent in DMs.

Requesting NV 3.1 again since the post got deleted.

maxuser

Mar 14, 2023
Hey folks ! Anyone know what is the game limit for (SE version) for max number of animations that game can handle ? I make some tests and i found when i go over 34k animations , game start crashing to desktop, no matter that i am using nemesis or pandora its same . Is this the limit of the game ?

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
It also literally says "asking once is fine" right underneath that. Chill out. There also isn't a visible link to click on since it was being sent in DMs.

Requesting NV 3.1 again since the post got deleted.
Repeating another's request is spamming - it doesn't matter if its your first post. Also, requesting something that has already been posted without using search breaks another rule, 7-1 ( Before making a request, check to see if the version has already been uploaded or requested). A link to NV 3.1 was already posted on page 402 of this thread.

MitchB941

Jun 23, 2024
Anyone has latest Immerse shaders, Rtgi 0.51 and up? I have 2312 pack and tried searching here for the newer pack, couldn't find anything.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote