Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jiucbiu

Oct 4, 2018
Sorry for off top, but does anyone know a LE mod that lets you choose SL animations to play without a max restriction of 150 to appear at once of SL Tools? I saw a modified version of SL Tools for SE that does exactly that, but nothing of the sort for LE. Tried asking on LL some time ago, but no luck there.

• Hey there
Reactions: piratkopiering

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018
Found another insane chinese modder. Problem paywalled, and Pan Baidu of death. afdian uses paypal but Idk if the link download will be on that baidu bullshit.

MF got a shield that turns into a chainsaw weapon with animations that turns into a jet bike and a paraglider

Absolutely crazy, been modding for 8+ years, seen every type of animations but this is crazy, doesn't even look like Skyrim.

and another probably the best martial arts, unarmed combat animations I have ever seen in Skyrim. I think he sends the mod through the messager app on Billibill

Need a kind hero pls
The link to download the files from that afdian link's creator uses pan baidu. Aint going thru all that

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Anyone know the limit of esp? I am using mo2 and have like 550 of them game is fine, but I'd like to know how many esp can break the game.

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
255 = esp limit 4096 = esl limit
i have 240 esp and 2000 esl
install on ssd
no prob load time so far
still some esp can convert to esl

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote