Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rockford

Formerly 'AlexRockford'
May 27, 2023
Does anyone have these mods to share?

Andylandop6

Mar 15, 2024
someone got Merida's outfit from dint999 ? the new update .
do any one have full_inu:
-Dragon Strategist Set
-Gascoigne's Set?
-Roman Centurion Evocatus

JoWalker09

Jan 29, 2021
Sorry for off top, but does anyone know a LE mod that lets you choose SL animations to play without a max restriction of 150 to appear at once of SL Tools? I saw a modified version of SL Tools for SE that does exactly that, but nothing of the sort for LE. Tried asking on LL some time ago, but no luck there.
If there are only scripts there, you can safely use it on LE. Scripts don't need to be converted. I installed something for SE on LE that fixes exactly this problem (as far as I remember, it was scripts, and maybe some files specifically for SL that don't need to be converted too).

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
Sorry for off top, but does anyone know a LE mod that lets you choose SL animations to play without a max restriction of 150 to appear at once of SL Tools? I saw a modified version of SL Tools for SE that does exactly that, but nothing of the sort for LE. Tried asking on LL some time ago, but no luck there.
There are two issues: (1) SLAL animation limit and (2) SL Tools limit of 125 animations in the list. If you don't increase the SLAL limit you'll just get "Registered 0 animations" when adding new animations so there's little point in increasing the number of anims that SL Tools can show.

Follow these steps:
1. Install . The easiest method is to choose the ESM option in the fomod installer to replace SexLab.esm.
2. Install patch for SL Tools. Install only this version. It contains scripts which don't need to be converted to work with LE. Download only this version! Versions shared in later posts in this thread call functions only available with the SE version of PapyrusUtil SKSE64 and won't work on LE.

• Red Heart
Reactions: QQvash and jiucbiu

jiucbiu

Oct 4, 2018
There are two issues: (1) SLAL animation limit and (2) SL Tools limit of 125 animations in the list. If you don't increase the SLAL limit you'll just get "Registered 0 animations" when adding new animations so there's little point in increasing the number of anims that SL Tools can show.

Follow these steps:
1. Install . The easiest method is to choose the ESM option in the fomod installer to replace SexLab.esm.
2. Install patch for SL Tools. Install only this version. It contains scripts which don't need to be converted to work with LE. Download only this version! Versions shared in later posts in this thread call functions only available with the SE version of PapyrusUtil SKSE64 and won't work on LE.
Huge thanks for a detailed description! It indeed works like a charm.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote