Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Black_Kalash

Jan 11, 2024
thank you so so so so so much <3 sending lots of hugs. i didnt test the mod yet but from the looks of it and the file size i think it is the old file . are u sure this file is the new updated version of merida's outfit?
At least the only change I can see is the Mod Source directory. The rest takes up the same amount of space and modified date. What exactly does Dint999 change in this new revision you are talking about?.

Apr 5, 2024
At least the only change I can see is the Mod Source directory. The rest takes up the same amount of space and modified date. What exactly does Dint999 change in this new revision you are talking about?.
The Mod Source is my folder to keep track of mods. This Mod is from 22th April 2024 and its version
v1.1
- 3BA body supported (CBBE+BHUNP sliders)
- Bodyslide with many zaps

i havent found a newer release date so i guess its the newest version.

Hope that helps somewhat.

EDIT: I guess you guys wanted the new retex which is not "public" (just the preview image changed) on patreon.

Cant help with that so far

Last edited:

Andylandop6

Mar 15, 2024
The Mod Source is my folder to keep track of mods. This Mod is from 22th April 2024 and its version
v1.1

EDIT: I guess you guys wanted the new retex which is not "public" (just the preview image changed) on patreon.

Yeah am talking about this one

Black_Kalash

Jan 11, 2024
v1.1

That is why I was asking. It is version 1.1 from April 22, but for some reason there are one or two forum members who claim there is a later version that is not even listed on Dint999's Patreon. Personally I find it unlikely that anything new exists, but some keep insisting that it does :confused:

Apr 5, 2024
That is why I was asking. It is version 1.1 from April 22, but for some reason there are one or two forum members who claim there is a later version that is not even listed on Dint999's Patreon. Personally I find it unlikely that anything new exists, but some keep insisting that it does :confused:
They are right, there is a newer version. Its just not a new post on patreon rather an edited old post (for some reason) but on discord / boosty its a new post.
v1.2
The mod is divided into two parts with two .esp (as .esl)
added new colors
added belt2 (mirrored)
some other fixes

Btw, for the weapon that can transform, this is the link.

Have Fun.

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018
They are right, there is a newer version. Its just not a new post on patreon rather an edited old post (for some reason) but on discord / boosty its a new post.
v1.2
The mod is divided into two parts with two .esp (as .esl)
added new colors
added belt2 (mirrored)
some other fixes

Have Fun.
This weapon also needs the mod with the esp MHW_weapon_pack03.esp as well, still not sure what is this esp from though, the modder didnt mention anyth bout dis

Tariam

May 15, 2021
It seems like Kirax has moved back to paywall his armors. If possible, could someone please share his paywalled stuff from May 1st onward?

Reactions: Spyro31

axel605

Feb 14, 2023
please upload to a free download site.

Because I found links but they take them down because I violate copyright. (sexlab unfiltered 1.17 o for the latest version of sexlab)

May 16, 2023
please upload to a free download site.

Because I found links but they take them down because I violate copyright. (sexlab unfiltered 1.17 o for the latest version of sexlab)
aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS91L0VWREFFcUFS

torrent :devilish:

aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS91L0VFVXl5c0g5

Last edited:
Reactions: tes4o
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote