Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

amubot

Jun 7, 2023
aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS91L0VWREFFcUFS

torrent :devilish:

aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS91L0VFVXl5c0g5
Sorry but is this works with Sexlab Framework 1.66b? i'm playing on SE 1.6.1170

nvm, it's not working with 1.66, so anyone has the latest sexlab unfiltered official 1.2? thanks in advance

Last edited:
May 16, 2023
chill man, is it really necesarry to add fool on the end of your sentence? i'm not the one who asked for the link at the 1st, i just know that mod exist by today, and kinda want to try it, and later i just noticed it that its not working for 1.66
Ok no problem at all, It will be useful to someone. From what I have seen many people still have compatibility problems with the latest bugthesda update, that is why a large part of the community remains on previous versions, myself included (v1.6.640). There are even some who cannot launch the version of Sexlab for Skyrim AE 1.6.1177. The truth is that you should update only if you really feel the need to play the AE paid content

Reactions: Metroid&Samus

amubot

Jun 7, 2023
Ok no problem at all, It will be useful to someone. From what I have seen many people still have compatibility problems with the latest bugthesda update, that is why a large part of the community remains on previous versions, myself included (v1.6.640). There are even some who cannot launch the version of Sexlab for Skyrim AE 1.6.1177. The truth is that you should update only if you really feel the need to play the AE paid content
Yea the truth is i just bought skyrim just 2-3 months ago, i never played the original coz i didnt feel like playing it before, but later my friend showed me how skyrim has "evolved" into a brand new game with all those ENB and graphic mods and ofc sexlab that makes me intrigued to it, anyway i can run both sexlab and ostim SA fine atm, and when i saw sexlab unfiltered description that was like, "oh yea this is what missing from current sexlab and ostim". So well i'll wait for any hero to upload the one that compatible with sexlab 1.66

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
They should not have to update, idiot (i called you because i saw your "fool" comment, and you are very toxic here)!
Stay on 1.5.97.
Users don't listen his xxxxxx!

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Yea the truth is i just bought skyrim just 2-3 months ago, i never played the original coz i didnt feel like playing it before, but later my friend showed me how skyrim has "evolved" into a brand new game with all those ENB and graphic mods and ofc sexlab that makes me intrigued to it, anyway i can run both sexlab and ostim SA fine atm, and when i saw sexlab unfiltered description that was like, "oh yea this is what missing from current sexlab and ostim". So well i'll wait for any hero to upload the one that compatible with sexlab 1.66
You should know, there is mod called Sexlab to Ostim on Loverslab and an other which allows choose SL or Ostim before the love scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: amubot
Apr 5, 2024
Quick request for basically everything from "Cai Wen Chicken Leg Burger"
Would be nice if someone could contribute something.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote