Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Black_Kalash

Jan 11, 2024
It detects that it is a virus. Did anyone use the file? Does it work for sexlab 1.66b?
It seems that it only applies to SexLab 1.64c. Doing a search, I found the sources of the scripts that are modified by Unfiltered: . Do you know how to compile Papyrus scripts?, because all you need to do is a compare with the sources of the one I upload and those of your SexLab version with an text editor like Notepad++, add the changes and compile the result with something like if you don't feel like dealing with the command prompt.

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
I could be interested to download one of these "dialogue expansion mods" but I always end up not using anyone of them. A popular mod like this is "Serana Dialogue Addon". When I browse the mod with SSEdit I see only "facultative" and banter dialogues that add nothing to game. My approach for the game is to add a dialogue if it fix a feature or bug or expand a quest in the right way. Dialogue/scenes should related to quests or locations that expand the game story.

Reactions: Max971

stain2003

Jan 25, 2022
I could be interested to download one of these "dialogue expansion mods" but I always end up not using anyone of them. A popular mod like this is "Serana Dialogue Addon". When I browse the mod with SSEdit I see only "facultative" and banter dialogues that add nothing to game. My approach for the game is to add a dialogue if it fix a feature or bug or expand a quest in the right way. Dialogue/scenes should related to quests or locations that expand the game story.
They should combine this with some rpg feature mods like oromance, choosing good dialogue boots affinity and vice versa

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote