Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Reding93

Jun 25, 2024
This is the old pre-framegen version right
?

If you decap an NPC with a race menu applied custom overlay like makeup or tattoos your game will crash 100% of the time, been a thing for 10 years. So your options are to disable decaps, sometimes crash, or have uglier NPCs. Actually though now that I write that out why have we not yet written an skse plugin to check if they have an overlay and prevent decaps temporarily? This doesn't seem like an issue that should take 10 years to solve but whatever.

No creature support but you can use it with maximum carnage which does have creatures. Technically it's just a framework so you could add creatures yourself if you have the ability.

Really sad it's not working in vr but in SE it's so fun slicing off arms and stuff

This is so strange but I never faced that bug. I know custom NPCs uses face tints just like vanilla NPCs so no diference maybe just a tint with all custom makeup just heavier compared to a vanila tint file.

No creature support

I saw this video - he fight an falmer there so I thought it is avalible for creatures too

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote