Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
So the whole petite anims thing... is there some plugin that picks appropriately?

Far as I know SL only scales everybody to the same.
Only if you configure it to. There's a checkbox that auto-scales actors. You should look again since you seem not to know about it. Disabling it allows you to manually scale actors to fit animations meant for actors of different sizes.

Reactions: OstracizedSkeever

nadafeels

Feb 28, 2023
Yes, FakeFolder is %GameRoot%/Mods, RealFolder is SkyrimUpscaler.dll directory.
Hi, again. I tried making the patcher you posted work, but it keeps opening up Patreon after I click authenticate. Furthermore, my DINPUT8.dll gets deleted after clicking authenticate.
I'm using a Wabbajack modlist called "Eldergleam" so my real and fake folders are as follows:
set RealFileName=SkyrimUpscaler.dll
set FakeFileName=RDR2Upscaler.org
set RealFolder=D:\Skyrim Ultra Modded\Eldergleam_installation\mods\SkyrimUpscalerDLSS3Build05\SKSE\Plugins
set FakeFolder=D:\Skyrim Ultra Modded\Eldergleam_installation\Game Root\Mods

After running the batch file, I do see a symlink file called RDR2Upscaler.org get created in the Fakefolder address.
I waited 10 in game minutes, but authentication still failed and a grainy filter covered my screen. However, FG did work.
Dll loader and the dlss mod were installed as regular mods via MO2.
Did I make a mistake? Thanks.

May 16, 2023
Yeah theres only fake RT with Reshade. Real time Ray Traced reflections and lighting are way more complicated.
Yeah well, I was just fooling around, now missing the point which is as a partner said in previous comments this is not the place for that topic. Every peasant should use what they can afford. Simple as that, let's keep pirating

keeesd

Oct 4, 2022
I bought the VR version lately and was wondering if you could suggest a good list of mods as a first time Player in VR.
Since this is my second post I can't add direct links but the very first thing I would do is download Skyrim VR ESL Support from Nexus and its patches for PapyrusUtil and RaceMenu if your load order ends up including those, which it most likely will especially if you start adding sex and body mods respectively. This more or less gets the game up to par with the SE 1.5.97 version of the game to enable light plugin support so the game recognizes ESPFE tagged ESP files as light so they don't count towards the plugin limit and lets your game load light plugins with the ESL file extension since they're normally ignored by the VR version. After you do this you can take a look at any popular modlist for both VR and SE without needing to worry about compatibility issues.

I recommend setting aside a few hours and searching on Nexus through the VR category while sorting by downloads/endorsements/trending for VR ports of popular mods and some cool VR exclusives like VRIK, Higgs, and Planck that make gameplay wildly realistic. Also always keep your eye out for VR specific versions of mods, otherwise SE versions work flawlessly 9 times out of 10.

When I first started modding the VR version I would often end up with broken saves from frequently adding/removing mods which backing up saves between major changes really helps with, but I also noticed after adding Proteus to my list that many load order changes involving simple mods that don't affect core game processes which broke past saves were no longer an issue. I haven't really looked into why that was the case and simply assume that it has something to do with the ways Proteus changes how the game saves/loads, but I could be wrong.

My last tip is that if you plan on using an ENB for the graphics upgrade and have a high performance though maybe not top of the line graphics card like me (AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition 16GB), version 375 of the ENB software has never given me any issues. I haven't messed around with the ENB for a while though so recent updates might have resolved the issues I experienced with the 4xx versions.

Reactions: XXXDimension

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
Yeah theres only fake RT with Reshade. Real time Ray Traced reflections and lighting are way more complicated.
To clear up any confusion, it's not just complicated. It requires access to the source code. And that's assuming it is even technically possible on this . I'm saying this so that when some twit with a Patreon claims to be selling ray-tracing for Skyrim you know it's a hack.

Rastii

May 4, 2023
To clear up any confusion, it's not just complicated. It requires access to the source code. And that's assuming it is even technically possible on this . I'm saying this so that when some twit with a Patreon claims to be selling ray-tracing for Skyrim you know it's a hack.
RTX Remix exists. And there are vague plans to implement it with Community Shaders.

XXXDimension

Jul 5, 2024
Since this is my second post I can't add direct links but the very first thing I would do is download Skyrim VR ESL Support from Nexus and its patches for PapyrusUtil and RaceMenu if your load order ends up including those, which it most likely will especially if you start adding sex and body mods respectively. This more or less gets the game up to par with the SE 1.5.97 version of the game to enable light plugin support so the game recognizes ESPFE tagged ESP files as light so they don't count towards the plugin limit and lets your game load light plugins with the ESL file extension since they're normally ignored by the VR version. After you do this you can take a look at any popular modlist for both VR and SE without needing to worry about compatibility issues.

I recommend setting aside a few hours and searching on Nexus through the VR category while sorting by downloads/endorsements/trending for VR ports of popular mods and some cool VR exclusives like VRIK, Higgs, and Planck that make gameplay wildly realistic. Also always keep your eye out for VR specific versions of mods, otherwise SE versions work flawlessly 9 times out of 10.

When I first started modding the VR version I would often end up with broken saves from frequently adding/removing mods which backing up saves between major changes really helps with, but I also noticed after adding Proteus to my list that many load order changes involving simple mods that don't affect core game processes which broke past saves were no longer an issue. I haven't really looked into why that was the case and simply assume that it has something to do with the ways Proteus changes how the game saves/loads, but I could be wrong.

My last tip is that if you plan on using an ENB for the graphics upgrade and have a high performance though maybe not top of the line graphics card like me (AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition 16GB), version 375 of the ENB software has never given me any issues. I haven't messed around with the ENB for a while though so recent updates might have resolved the issues I experienced with the 4xx versions.
thanks for your help, this weekend will be Skyrim :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote