Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 5, 2024
hmm gotcha. I assume there's a not public one and... guess that might be with the lewd parts.
Damn
Are you sure there is no "lewd" part of the armor ingame? No Bodyslide doesnt mean necessarly no "Xtra" content. Melodic also uses Transparent textures for that.
As example: If there is a bodyslide Xtra file it means that an items itself changes position on the body. E.g. Panty worn normaly vs panty half off or moved to the side.
If there are transparent textures used, the bodyslide file is the same as usuall but you see tits through the fabric.

I just ask because usually if melodic posts a "public repack" (which he has done for this mod) it contains every patreon tier content e.g. all xtra content.

May 19, 2022
Also, about second file? Do you know how to start it with Reshade? I tryed to copy it in game root folder where reshade is installed (in the reshade-shaders folder) but nothing happens in the game I mean it returns with error in reshade
addon64 files go in your addon directory specified in reshade.ini (default is next to the dll) and everything else goes in shaders/textures. If you're crashing it could be due to old reshade version, loading it with enb without setting it as a proxy in enb config, redundant paths ( make sure anyhing that comes with a shaders and textures folder goes directlyiin those matching folders inside reshade-shaders, using normal reshade with skyrim upscaler instead of the custom build he uses which I believe is pre 6.0 and therefore not compatible with some stuff, idk I use reshade for everything except skyrim as a result, or could just be you had a bad compilationa and need to clear your cache which unless otherwise specified is found in appdata/local/temp/reshade. would also clear enb cache if using it

whoops I misread your issue, still useful advicefor crashes but I suspect your problem is due to not having reshade addon version with depth buffer, an old reshade.ini (just delete and it will remake), missing preprocessor definitions, or not enabling a motion vector option, launchpad works for both if choosing the right option

Do you know it's limitations It looks like it doesn't work with robes and non default armour sets
it works with just about anything, you jus get a bare limb if it doesnt have a mesh for the armor. But right now there's an issue where it spawns limbs from the wrong race so I keep geting argonian arms everywhere. but it did fix vr which is fucking crazy fun. Also now has a solution for decap bug mentioned earlier. This will be a framework mod when released free on nexus allowing for other modders to build off of it, currently he's fixing core features. Won't be posting any more updates if he sticks to that. Recommend donating the $5 and using it only if you're okay with a buggy build and want to contribute feedback to help the development

Last edited:

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
waiting for any korean bros who are willing to translate those
Bruh just use snipping tool and translate it with google image translate nobody sane enough will put the effort to translate them individually, there are too many.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote