Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 10, 2019
This has been a persistant problem for the last few updates, both with Billy and Anub. Any idea how to fix this problem?
It's a very bad mod and some versions work better or worse depending on your build (a classic skyrim modding moment). If you are using the latest versions, there is a button in MCM to update registered animations, don't forget to click it after adding new ones. If you're using older versions, there's a reconfigure button (seems to work the same way, but I'm not sure). I also recommend installing the Defeat mod from Baka (it is +- stable), which has a utility key, which has similar functionality (sometimes I found there what was lost in the utility)

XXXDimension

Jul 5, 2024
I bought the VR version lately and was wondering if you could suggest a good list of mods as a first time Player in VR.

bob73

Nov 24, 2022
I have a strange bug with SLAB Tools, many of the animations that are loaded with the animation loader are not showing up in the tool window. I have unlocked it, so it should be showing 1000 animations, yet many of them are missing. Like the billy kissing animations, even when I only build the billy anims, it still doesn't show up in the tool window. I can get the animation if I press the new animation key and browsing through all the billy anims, but I can't select it from the tool window for some reason.

This has been a persistant problem for the last few updates, both with Billy and Anub. Any idea how to fix this problem?
SexLab Tools SE_AE_ESL . Must work with all versions of the . format ESL

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023

Can't believe in 12 years none thought to fix this as Bethesda intended it but hastily released.
Now Sabine start the game without any key in her inventory.
If you want the Balmora Blue from her, you can buy it with 1500 Gold (there is no other good option of dialogue with her).

or .............

play the job of the thief that you are:

1) Steal the Safe key from her pocket.
2) A marker show you the Red Wave safe container located inside the ship.
3) Once you read the note found in the safe, a marker show you the Balmora Blue chest location in the docks outside the ship.

Edit.
Fixed the name of the ESP

Last edited:

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
I can't get it. Why are some people still paying Skyrim LE? This is beyond stupid
Lots of reasons that are good enough for many people, but this isn't the place to discuss such things.

Edit: I don't believe [MIST] is working in SE as it does in LE. Google 'aerial perspective' if you don't understand what the [MIST] feature in the ENB binaries for LE attempts to add to the game.

Last edited:

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
So the whole petite anims thing... is there some plugin that picks appropriately?

Far as I know SL only scales everybody to the same.
Only if you configure it to. There's a checkbox that auto-scales actors. You should look again since you seem not to know about it. Disabling it allows you to manually scale actors to fit animations meant for actors of different sizes.

Reactions: OstracizedSkeever
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote