Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

huygosu

Jul 14, 2024
Anyone have CompleteRT for Reshade (v.1.4) by NiceGuy? Thank you so much!

Last edited:

Chudi

Sep 12, 2017
Isn't [Melody] Dryad 3BA not really 3ba or it absulutelly don't like reasonably erotic shapes? Either I am doing something wrong in BodySlide which i doubt, because it is straiworward and even while building non SMP pieces of armor BS doesn't display body properly or he/she is selling amateour stuff.

sajjad_thesaw

Jun 22, 2022
ace is an idiot but I don't get why is that "a pedo content". Fucking hate when women and men have the same size.
technically not pedo content as males are generally taller than females, but in case of skyrim, 99% of people who use unfiltered or sizedifference are sick pedos, like the guy with a sexy child as pfp here asking for sexlab unfiltered

Reactions: vrajk

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
Can anybody tell me what combination of armor mods is being used here? I believe most of it is Daymars COCO Raikou, but the bikini doesn't seem to be for instance.

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
technically not pedo content as males are generally taller than females, but in case of skyrim, 99% of people who use unfiltered or sizedifference are sick pedos, like the guy with a sexy child as pfp here asking for sexlab unfiltered
IDK about unfiltered, but using size difference mods does not make you a Pedo by that logic everyone here including you is a pedo lol, you are using sex lab or Ostim are you not? Guess what? They change height, so no, using size difference mods does not make you a Pedo period. People who say otherwise are either too dumb to comprehend it or are ignorant. People are not the same height IRL so when they want immersion in Skyrim they look for size difference mods and 99%? Bruh that's all of them lol.

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Latest foolishness of Arthmoor in USSEP. Changelog:
  • Phase 1 of the removal of Bitterblade Hollow has been implemented. (Bug #34030)

• The extra dragon outside the south exit for Bleak Falls Barrow would leave behind a permanent corpse due to it not only being held in a quest alias, but also as a direct script property. This encounter was also originally mistaken for cut content but a thorough examination of all the components shows that it has always been a standard vanilla encounter. (Bug #15086)

That dragon was disabled by Bethesda in the first place. From the quest scripts its triggered when the player quit BleaksFall Barrow, and Bethesda commented out the scripts meaning they abandoned the idea.
In vanilla the Dragons start to show up only after killing Mirmulnir.

Which mean Arthmoor revived that abandoned quest somehow (not in CRF from my inspections).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MrChow96

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
I seeking a manual way to convert Skyrim 1.6.1170 to 1.5.97.
I have already done it fore SSE 1.6.640 but things look a bit complicated for 1.6.1170 because of the new header 1.71.
More hassle than its worth.

Yurei

Aug 6, 2017
You have for header 1.71 but think that with time it will become a problem.

People with skyrim1.5.97 will avoid mods with header 1.71 even with the backported mod who i think will be probably unstable (seems already a little bit). Specially since modder are removing some support to previous version between 1.5.97 and 1.6.1130+.

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
Latest foolishness of Arthmoor in USSEP. Changelog:
  • The extra dragon outside the south exit for Bleak Falls Barrow would leave behind a permanent corpse due to it not only being held in a quest alias, but also as a direct script property. This encounter was also originally mistaken for cut content but a thorough examination of all the components shows that it has always been a standard vanilla encounter. (Bug #15086)

That dragon was disabled by Bethesda in the first place. From the quest scripts its triggered when the player quit BleaksFall Barrow, and Bethesda commented out the scripts meaning they abandoned the idea.
In vanilla the Dragons start to show up only after killing Mirmulnir.

Which mean Arthmoor revived that abandoned quest somehow (not in CRF from my inspections).
That encounter always worked fine for me (dragon shows up if you've gone far enough in the main quest for them to appear - or doesn't show up if you've gone to Bleak Falls Barrow prior to advancing the quest that far). That's because I don't use the unofficial patch. It's full of ignorant and subjective changes. I participated in the beta but nobody working on the project was able to resolve issues that were being reported. It was and remains a shi# show not unlike Bethesda itself so there shouldn't be any surprise there.

But this isn't the topic of this thread...

Reactions: piratkopiering

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
Can anybody tell me what combination of armor mods is being used here? I believe most of it is Daymars COCO Raikou, but the bikini doesn't seem to be for instance.
That is Goma Mini Bikini - COCOBody LE/SE

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote