Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
I'm very sorry to ask this but do anyone know an optimal guide for SexLab installation? ... forget I will have ton of other animations + using FNIS + Nemesis -> that's not good for the stability of the system.

Max971

Apr 11, 2020
I'm very sorry to ask this but do anyone know an optimal guide for SexLab installation? ... forget I will have ton of other animations + using FNIS + Nemesis -> that's not good for the stability of the system.
What do you mean by that?
I am using both Némésis and fnis?!

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
It work but I'm not sure about the side effect in the long term. Last time I got a problem of Skyrim total freeze when drawing a bow. I only sorted it by reverting to an old save.

Jun 25, 2024
Hentai Pregnancy support and Soul Gem Oven 4 (1.8 ver) support for MILFS (W3 edition) (download and replace an esp file from my )

I'm not 100% sure how SGO4 mod triggers dialogues because it has different faction system compared to FM and HP mods, but if it doesn't trigger any dialogues I will fix it anyway, just need some time to figure it out and test

THE IS STANDALONE (you don't need to download anything else and these esps replacers by your choice from THIS post)

Also I add an esp for Fertility mod's version (My original mod) too as an update here.

Screenshot18.png

Apr 5, 2019
It work but I'm not sure about the side effect in the long term. Last time I got a problem of Skyrim total freeze when drawing a bow. I only sorted it by reverting to an old save.
Are you willing to consider Pandora if you want to use FNIS and Nemesis animations at the same time?

IWantUrMods

Aug 31, 2023

Better download this ASAP before Schaken the loser whines to the site to try to get it removed.

Schaken, I know you lurk on this forum, go fuck yourself lol. Mods should never be paywalled, dickhead.
I make sure I grab the download to every Schaken and M1gal mod, even if I don't use them, just to distribute them in as many places as possible out of spite.

deadmetal

May 7, 2017
Hentai Pregnancy support and Soul Gem Oven 4 (1.8 ver) support for MILFS (W3 edition) (download and replace an esp file from my )

I'm not 100% sure how SGO4 mod triggers dialogues because it has different faction system compared to FM and HP mods, but if it doesn't trigger any dialogues I will fix it anyway, just need some time to figure it out and test

THE IS STANDALONE (you don't need to download anything else and these esps replacers by your choice from THIS post)

Also I add an esp for Fertility mod's version (My original mod) too as an update here.

View attachment 3919981
Just out of curiosity, which body is that your using there?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote