Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yencrown12

Oct 27, 2018
Hentai Pregnancy support and Soul Gem Oven 4 (1.8 ver) support for MILFS (W3 edition) (download and replace an esp file from my )

I'm not 100% sure how SGO4 mod triggers dialogues because it has different faction system compared to FM and HP mods, but if it doesn't trigger any dialogues I will fix it anyway, just need some time to figure it out and test

THE IS STANDALONE (you don't need to download anything else and these esps replacers by your choice from THIS post)

Also I add an esp for Fertility mod's version (My original mod) too as an update here.

View attachment 3919981

I an getting black face bug, I have RSV on my modlist tried to exclude them with there editor id but still getting black face...

Jun 25, 2024
Nemesis says
INCOMPATIBILITY
- FNIS
- FNIS PCEA
but I don't use the creature anims anyway so it's no big deal.
You have to generate FNIS output first.

Okay we installed a) b) c) d)

All these mods HAVE to be DISABLE before we start.

1) Enable and
2) Turn on FNIS via MO2 and generate animations in FNIS OUTPUT folder (create a such folder before doing so)
3) Now DISABLE three these mods in MO2 - a) b) c) FNIS output folder.
4) Now turn on and and generate animations in NEMESIS OUTPUT folder.
5) Go to NEMESIS OUTPUT folder and go to MESHES>ACTORS and delete everything you have except CHARACTER folder (there might be folders live DRAURS,CANINE or maybe not, it no do nothing then in this step)

6) NOW DISABLE EVERYTHING

7) Enable ONLY NEMESIS OUTPUT and FNIS OUTPUT (FNIS must be higher thant NEMESIS output so Nemesis output overwrites it in MO2)

Or just download and do the same thing in just 1 second

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
Yes use Pandora. It will run everything both nemesis and fnis stuff. I had both sexlab and ostim running together with a mco combat system took like 6 sec to build all the behaviours. Just make sure to have the latest version from the github
I have FNIS sexy move, I went to github a few months back, Monitor221hz the author, wrote he wasn't adding a patch to sexy move, nemesis has one. Pandora doesn't add FNIS .esp. which is a sexy move requirement. I tried just dropping a FNIS .esp in the overwrite of MO2, The dialogue shows up, but no animation. Just wondering if you or anyone else has gotten sexy move to work with Pandora. I would've stayed with Pandora otherwise.

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023

Uninstalled the first 5 minutes of test. After opening the coffin of Serana I was greeted with with 3 dialogues options
- ForceGreet
- ForceGreet
- ForceGreet
then Serana voice was fast and quite robotic.

That was obvious from the beginning when you see a mod author writing in the requirements:

This mod won't work on game versions lower than 1.6.1170. BEES, however, has proven to may make it playable, so it may fix the problem.

Never saw such amateurism. I'm always cautious from this kind of dialogue mods but I never learn.

Now to go to my old save...

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
That link doesn't seem to have the Fertility Adventures replacer
That's a link i bookmarked awhile back with HG mods, I didn't go through them,just posted what i had,sorry you couldn't find what you were looking for. I personally don't use schacken mods in my playthroughs, i just scavenge some of the assets,to use in other mods.

InsaneINC

May 31, 2024
I have FNIS sexy move, I went to github a few months back, Monitor221hz the author, wrote he wasn't adding a patch to sexy move, nemesis has one. Pandora doesn't add FNIS .esp. which is a sexy move requirement. I tried just dropping a FNIS .esp in the overwrite of MO2, The dialogue shows up, but no animation. Just wondering if you or anyone else has gotten sexy move to work with Pandora. I would've stayed with Pandora otherwise.
Sexymove is ancient I am sure you can find animations mods that can do whatever it does

Apr 24, 2023
Is FSR3 compatible with 20x series RTX card
Yes.
is the performance better then DLSS builds?
FSR and DLSS are close in performance but DLSS gives you slightly better quality. Frame-gen is the main advantage, it doubles your FPS, and when it comes to 20XX - you can use FSR frame-gen but not DLSS frame-gen. So, you can use DLSS upscale and FSR frame-gen (they are separated in Skyrim Upscaler).

heyitzme

Mar 17, 2019
Yes.

FSR and DLSS are close in performance but DLSS gives you slightly better quality. Frame-gen is the main advantage, it doubles your FPS, and when it comes to 20XX - you can use FSR frame-gen but not DLSS frame-gen. So, you can use DLSS upscale and FSR frame-gen (they are separated in Skyrim Upscaler).
You can also use Lossless scaling with it, but only the upscale for even more performance (it also fits the game into your fullscreen if you use a lower resolution in game than your monitor when in borderless mode). The frame gen option of Lossless Scaling is very buggy

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote