Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Will see what I can do
Are you still subscribed to schaken mods? I'm looking for a few noxs_toybox mods.

(

)

bnm123asd

Apr 16, 2018
anyone have any outfits from lilyrim?
some of the mods are available on kemono but sadly not that much

kirwish

Sep 1, 2018

Annie Lenine makes these awesome followers/races for skyrim. However, in order for the facial animations to work (which is pretty important), you need a patch from her discord. I could not find this patch anywhere online. Can anybody help?
Her discord have facial animation for all her followers? I didn't find any info about that at her patreon

kirwish

Sep 1, 2018
does it have different file for all characters?
I have nothing from Shinglescat , for me also interesting how Shinglescat doing that facial animation.
I just have my skills and knowledge how that can be realise

Yes, different files. Because different head mesh have different vertex count and order. If you change order of vertex for head mesh, then need recreate facial animation, if you change vertex count for head mesh, then also need rebuild facial animation. Shinglescat took heads from different game and create by self, so it's have different order and count of vertexes. So there no solution for create one facial animation file for all heads from Shinglescat .

Skyrim have one(few) Vanilla face that just sculp (morphing) for different NPCs. It always have same order and count of vertexes, so there just one file fo facial anim... but faces also look too similar ;)

I think I not open big secret if I show how it's look like for modders (that is Shinglescat's face, but not Shinglescat's facial anim). I just havn't tri files from patreon/discord. Better 1 time to see, then 100 times read my bad english ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: mlsbrn

Hammond54

Aug 14, 2020
SC Lara Croft, Ciri, Yennefer and Morrigan have their facial animation, on patreon download. Only her newest mods have separated facial anims on discord ;)

I really would be gratefull to see singlescat's Cliff Uger with facial animations, because he has a face of one of my favorite actors - Mads Mikkelsen

Last edited:

kirwish

Sep 1, 2018
That is very kind of you. I would love Lara Croft, Chloe, Ciri, Yennefer and Morrigan. Any of these would be great!
Oh... you really know what to ask when meet Jinn in magic lamp XD. I did facial anim for SC - Lara Croft , and what you think I found after that? In LE version there exist facial anim. Funny :)

But now I can compare her facial anim and my. Of course I have problem, because my way not suppose to have head and mouth as one mesh (interior). That was curious for me to get her facial anim

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So take LE version and SE from her Patreon public. Install LE and overwrite it by SE (if you need). SE archive havn't textures. Also problem with hair, but I hope it's not problem for you.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote