Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nightwolf1982

Jan 30, 2022
if anyone wants the animations by funnybizness....I don't know if they are for se or le
New here, found a few great posts in this thread already. I was wondering if anyone managed to get the funnybizness animations from mega before they disappeared?

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
New here, found a few great posts in this thread already. I was wondering if anyone managed to get the funnybizness animations from mega before they disappeared?
I believe I have them somewhere, will have a look when I get home. That said I did uninstall his animations as they were terrible, very janky and just not good quality, same with Babo's just very poor animations.

IMO the only animations worth getting are Billyy's, Anubs, Nibbles, Milky, Leito, Ayasato and NCK. Maybe one or two others are worth it cannot recall off the top of my head.

Kisakushi

Mar 4, 2020
Time to share some mods, because I've already had enough of it. This guy keeps peddling his trash on discord to earn some dirty money and those moderators who claim themselves to be the opponets of paid mods just shut their eyes to it. This proves they are just a bunch of hypocrites! Shame on them!

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Time to share some mods, because I've already had enough of it. This guy keeps peddling his trash on discord to earn some dirty money and those moderators who claim themselves to be the opponets of paid mods just shut their eyes to it. This proves they are just a bunch of hypocrites! Shame on them!
Paid mods are a plague, I don't mind people donating to good content creators but a lot of them never release all their mods to the public and keep them behind Patreon paywalls, I get it they want to earn money from what they do and 3D modelling is not easy but it's still a scummy practice to never release game modifications for public use after a certain amount of time.

nightwolf1982

Jan 30, 2022
I believe I have them somewhere, will have a look when I get home. That said I did uninstall his animations as they were terrible, very janky and just not good quality, same with Babo's just very poor animations.

IMO the only animations worth getting are Billyy's, Anubs, Nibbles, Milky, Leito, Ayasato and NCK. Maybe one or two others are worth it cannot recall off the top of my head.
Cool, if I could get them I'd appreciate it. Honestly, I've yet to see any animations that work 100% perfectly, mainly because of the way sexlab loads them - either the animations weren't for the specific body replacers used, or the genders of the characters are wrong; I've seen some ...interesting scenes.

alranteesi

Jan 1, 2022
+1 for billy petite, (y)
and
can anyone help me with this file
version 1.7
please need urgent

Last edited:

skullravager

Jun 24, 2018
Hello, doesn anyone has any of there followers from schaken guild mods?

Reactions: Ben_swolo

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
This is Daz to CBBE
and Daz to BHUNP
This website has free Daz stuff
No need for paying modders who just convert outfits from DDAZ or other game models and paywall it.

kirwish

Sep 1, 2018
This is Daz to CBBE
and Daz to BHUNP
This website has free Daz stuff
No need for paying modders who just convert outfits from DDAZ or other game models and paywall it.
Thank you very much for links. For me very interesting to port some faces from DAZ to Skyrim. DAZ also have shape keys, so we have big chance to try to keep original facial anim. Maybe DAZ facial anim will be looks more cool than Vanilla's.

I will be happy, if more and more people begin create wonderful mods. I think for many problem, because don't know how to start.

And about paying to modders... It's hard question... The porting process from other games to Skyrim look like simple, when havn't that experience. But when you try, you spent one week or more for all parts of character.In fact it's too complex question. To get custom face(custom nif file for head) follower need to do:
1. Create correct esp with all nif, textures, race and follower
2. Convert meshes to nif, set correct scales and positions to work with game skeleton, work with weights (create, convert or transfer them). Skeleton animation give many surprises, if your meshes in wrong places.
3. Create textures, normal maps (for face not standart normal map, is _msn.dds, so need to know how to bake new texture), specular maps, maybe skin map.
4. Correct all position with each other, solve problems with neck gaps meshes and textures. Put eyes and mouth in correct position. Found that outfit studio do some surprise for you when import mouth and eyes. Tell to the world how you love all that XD
5. Found that eyes have problem with enb light, it's becoming dark. Google for solution and found many answer not for your problem XD
6. When all finish, start game and get CTD. Tell how you love that game second time :)
7. Remember that you forget about facial anim. Try to figure out how to create facial anim.
8. Found that some other mods broke you wonderful mod. Third time tell how you love that all XD

if just port clothes (especially underpants, where you havn't problems with weights), then it not hard. But port character is very complex question.

PS Scientists used to think that nerve cells were incapable of regeneration if they were damaged

Last edited:

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Anyone has Piper... A Romantic Follower - Custom Voice Acted Dialogue / Romance Quest / Scripted Outfit Changer [SE] from Schaken-Mods?

Reactions: pirate pete
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote