Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Demize

May 30, 2018
Someone with Fill her up baka edition 1.7V and Baka SLAL animations 5.20 SE?
They are not in kemono yet

nobody9265

Jan 15, 2019
LE version please, if u have it
I only have the base 1.00 for LE. You can try to use to backport and see if it works.

Absolute Legend, thank you for sharing....those packs.

Also there is a sick looking animated Demon Armor iin Dint999 patreon also....been searching for it for ages.

Temp Link:
Anonfiles Link:

LazySloth

Sep 15, 2017
Can someone post these follower from shacken?

yencrown12

Oct 27, 2018
I only have the base 1.00 for LE. You can try to use to backport and see if it works.

Temp Link:
Anonfiles Link:

buddy thanks alot, cheers.

yencrown12

Oct 27, 2018
Absolute Legend, thank you for sharing....those packs.

Also there is a sick looking animated Demon Armor iin Dint999 patreon also....been searching for it for ages.

Anyone with advanced 3BA conversion knowledge, i tried but it's not properly getting converted...

Hammond54

Aug 14, 2020
Well, for what I saw, there are multiple tri files for different followers/race. Do you have any in mind?
DAI - Isabella, DAI - Cassandra, DAI - Josephine, Lady Dimitrescu, GOW - Freya, DMCV - Nico, DBH - Chloe, DMCV - Trish, Metro Exodus – Anna Miller, Cindy Aurum
Good choice! I also would be very grateful for all of this and HZD Aloy ;)

Last edited:

SALTTTT

Feb 12, 2022
Man it's sad to see how things have gone. I'm glad i had my Skyrim modding fill before the patreon boom.

Worried about Starfield tho... thinking on some of the triple digit mod lists i had. Gah, how much would that cost to not only build up, to keep up with patches and such.

aervtec

Aug 7, 2018
Do you guys prefer billy's petite animations over his standard ones? I see more requests for his petite anims

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote