Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021

This dude probably has the best sexlab animations out there.

Some great ass armor mods
Dunno know that guy.
So far, the best believable animations i am using are Leito, Billy and funnyBiz. Everything else is somwhere between meh and uhh.
At least for me. Probably depends what kind of animations you are looking for.

Reactions: Danlorn

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Patreon seems to me like OnlyFans. Some make actually really huge money. But i always think that it corrupts the spirit of modding. At least some mods arrive later for everyone. But i think not all. Goodbye classless society.

Reactions: Vespyd

jessyes

Jul 14, 2017
This post maybe a nail biter but were would I start from scratch I've tried things in the past and i just get error messages. I'm looking for all genres. There is no taboo for me but "NO Guro". If there is a torrent for a one stop download with someones full set up mod that would be grand.

If willing to help you could just message me back as well.

Thank you for your time and Patience.

yojabinay

Sep 24, 2020
Are files from shakenmods can be requested here? If someone could, plaase

Ben_swolo

May 20, 2019
Could anybody help me with an SSE version of It's one of the best house mods (imo) but you can't get it for Special Edition, which is a shame.

mlsbrn

Jan 11, 2022
Could anybody help me with an SSE version of It's one of the best house mods (imo) but you can't get it for Special Edition, which is a shame.
use cathedral assets optimizer to make it work

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
How to convert LE esp and script isn't possible I know they can convert from LE to SE ( textures, nif, animations) are not difficult but Scripts and esp isn't possible that's all
You don't have to convert scripts. They work for both LE and SE. And to convert the .esp, you just open it with SE Creation Kit and save it.

Dec 13, 2017
You don't have to convert scripts. They work for both LE and SE. And to convert the .esp, you just open it with SE Creation Kit and save it.
Well, Please convert from LE to SE for me I did but still impossible if you can convert this let me know

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Well, Please convert from LE to SE for me I did but still impossible if you can convert this let me know
What exactly was it that went wrong? I gave it a quick look and it sounds like a straight enough conversion. Use Cathedral Asset Optimizer to do necessary conversions to textures, meshes and animations; load the plugin in the SSE CK and save.

I learned to use extra caution and take it more slowly than "click and convert". Here's a number of tips:

1) Use a mod manager. Do not use Nexus Mod Manager. Do not use the old Mod Organiser 1.3.11 with SSE. Use Mod Organiser 2. Really. No point discussing. If you don't already, learn it, you'll save yourself a ton of pain.
2) Wrye Bash is also an excellent option for managing mods in SSE, though very slightly more complex. At the very least, if you use wrye bash, learn how to unpack mods to projects, do any work inside the project folder, then repack the project as a zip or 7zip archive and delete the project. This is most important if you plan to use a lot of mods, as Wrye Bash will parse all managed files and become extremely slow if you keep your mods unpacked. Don't ask me about Vortex, I've never touched it, have no idea how it works, at all. If you want my advise - use either MO2 or Wrye Bash.
3) Check if the mod has a .dll file. If it does, it will NOT work at all, or not work in its entirety. Unless you have the source and know how to compile .dll files, there's nothing you can do about it. Forget the mod in SSE, or ask the author for a conversion.
4) Test your mod without conversion. Test it thoroughly, try every dialogue, try to visit every added or modified cell to catch issues. If nothing's wrong, you don't crash, the mod behaves as expected, then you might be in luck and it doesn't even need conversion. Skip to step 10.
5) Check if your mod has a bsa archive. LE bsa's are incompatible with SSE and will cause the game to not even load the main menu. If it has a bsa archive, at the very least that archive needs to be extracted, or converted to SSE format. I use Cathedral Assets Optimizer (CAO) for that; you may also use BSArch.
6) Although CAO has the ability to process LE bsa archives and rebundle everthing as a SSE bsa archive, I prefer to just extract the LE bsa beforehand (using either MO2's own extractor, or BAE) and then process the folder with CAO;
7) The main purpose of processing assets is to update meshes and textures to work best with SSE's engine and dx11. Textures can be converted by CAO to use bc7 format, which is faster and more efficient, and CAO will also convert and remove any .tga files - which are 100% ignored by SSE. Meshes may need critical conversion or they will cause the game to CTD. All of this can be done in one click with a properly configured CAO. Read up on how to do it but in very short terms, you can usually get away with choosing "necessary optimisation" for textures, meshes and animations, and not creating bsa archives as I mentioned above. This should always at least allow the mod to run without crashing; only think about other optimisations if you test it and there are still things that don't work.
8) CAO is said to sometimes not do a perfect job with facegen meshes, so if you really want to be meticulous, move the "facegendata" folder from meshes/actors/character to your desktop, process that folder using SSE NIF Optimizer, process the mod's folder (or wrye bash project) with CAO, using "necessary optimisation" for all, then move the converted "facegendata" back in place. CAO will process meshes, textures and havok animations. Don't bother packing everything into bsa unless it's a really large mod with 1000's of loose files. It's one less step to troubleshoot if things gowrong.
9) At this point, your mod's assets should be ready for SSE and not crash the game. Sometimes, very seldom, certain meshes will display a rainbow of colours instead of the proper textures. This means either your asset needs more work (check advanced processing options in CAO) or it may mean that the conversion process is what broke the asset. I've had success in those cases by restoring the original assets that were displaying such rainbow of colours. Not all LE meshes are incompatible and cause SSE to crash, as I mentioned in step 4.
10) Load the plugin in SSEEdit and check for errors. Critical data errors, out of range, "expected x bytes of data but instead found y" errors are telltale signs that the plugin needs to be converted to form 44. No errors - it probably doesn't need conversion.
11) If you found that you need to convert the plugin, you'll want to load it in the CK and click "save". That's it! The plugin is in form 44, as well as all its records.
12) Not so fast! This is critically important. Download and install "SSE Creation Kit Fixes". As for the mod manager part, this is hardly "negotiable" if you want a good chance of getting a working mod. As the name says, it fixes a ton of things. Also adds QoL features especially targeted at mod conversions, like preventing the CK from regenerating facegen for your mod. This is extremely important if your mod has NPCs that use an externally sculpted face (such as one created in Racemenu or ECE). If the CK is allowed to regenerate facegen, it will read the geometry from the plugin and override anything the original head had. Usually, it will result in the default head, which is uglier than sin. To avoid that - use CK Fixes, which makes it so that you need to expressly command the CK to regenerate facegen, instead of having it do it automatically when saving. Just make sure you did process the facegen meshes with SSE NIF Optimiser, which will usually do a good job preserving the sculpted geometry.
13) After heeding the above warning and saving the plugin, exit the CK and load the plugin with all of the base game and dlc masters, and also the Universal SSE Patch if you use it. If there are conflicts, you need to decide whether they are intentional and necessary for the mod to work, or just pre-2016 ITMs (Identical to Master records) that are undoing updates and fixes. You'll want to either forward Update.esm or USSEP.esm records into your converted mod, or create an override patch to that end. While you're at it, clean the plugin from UDRs, ITMs and ITPOs using SSEEdit. If you don't know what those are and why you should clean them, there's more reading for you to do, it falls of of the scope of these "short tips" to explain it.

That should cover it all. If the mod does not have a .dll and all of the above steps were followed, it should work in SSE just like in LE. On rare occasions, scripts may also not work as intended in SSE. Very rare occasions, as papyrus for SSE is exactly the same as for LE. I'm not competent to either diagnose or fix these kinds of issues. Suffice to say that I've never had to do it, and I've ported hundreds of mods that I've used in 1000+ hour long SSE playthroughs. To put it in another way, every single file I've ported worked as intended, after observing the above precautions, to the best of my knowledge, so script failures should be very rare indeed.

Regardless, it's always a good idea to search the support threads for patches and updates that have not made it to the main download page, sometimes edited and recompiled scripts can be found there, as well as other fixes.

Submit should work, too, although it's a very old mod, that hasn't been updated since 2014. Defeat has been updated, there are forks that are still being developed, specifically for SSE, and does much of the same.

Last edited:

Self Made

May 13, 2020

Does a Cbbe version of this exist anywhere? Or is there a decent cbbe 3ba feet replacer on patreon somewhere? The options on the nexus for cbbe look terrible. Don’t really feel like switching entire bodies just to replace those ugly frog flippers tho

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote