Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
How can we use these in game? Just a link to further reading would be most welcome. I suppose one would have to make a SLAL pack out of these? If so, it would be also important to be able to preview these animations beforehand.

Also, do you know if this collection includes the animations already present in the latest (already quite old) FB SLAL pack (I have v12.0Rev1 for SE).

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Ok, so, I've been checking the Rohzima stuff on this thread, 2 questions:

1) Anyone knows what happened to Immersive Animated Poses III from him? I could swear I used to have it but the poser hotkey plus link that leads to it from Nexus is gone, and can't find it anywhere else but some sketchy Russian site.

2) RZFAN and RZNEW seem to use the same ESP, can I, like, use both of them or is that gona create issues? And if I can, which one should I put up lower on MO2 so to give it precedence, I'm guessing New.

nightwolf1982

Jan 30, 2022
How can we use these in game? Just a link to further reading would be most welcome. I suppose one would have to make a SLAL pack out of these? If so, it would be also important to be able to preview these animations beforehand.

Also, do you know if this collection includes the animations already present in the latest (already quite old) FB SLAL pack (I have v12.0Rev1 for SE).
Yeah, these animations would need to be packed for SLAL and probably updated/converted for SE. I've already found a few animations that aren't in the available SLAL packs (one of the reasons I wanted these).

Ben_swolo

May 20, 2019
There used to be a mod called "modernton" oder "modern town" which added a new area. I used to have it for SSE, but many textures were bugged, including the main house (which is why I got the mod). Now the mod isn't anywhere. Does anybody have a version for sse that works?

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Yeah, these animations would need to be packed for SLAL and probably updated/converted for SE. I've already found a few animations that aren't in the available SLAL packs (one of the reasons I wanted these).
How do you check them? Do you need something like 3d studio max to open the files? I'll probably have to wait and see if anyone releases a slal pack with the non included animations before I can even check them. I wouldn't mind learning how to pack them for SLAL, can't be that hard... Also converting animations for SSE is no problem. I'm not sure how "raw" these files are - are they loose files for each stage of a sexlab sequence, named in such a way that it would be smooth work putting them together for SLAL? Also, what deters me from learning and trying to do this is not knowing how to pre-determine which animations are already included in the existing slal pack, as it would probably cut the work much shorter.

Last edited:

Max971

Apr 11, 2020
No one have these anims

or
?

prbasura

Nov 11, 2017
any news from anubs guy ? since his patreon has been nuked everything is hard to tracking
From Discord:
From AnubiSs
07/03/2022

Everyone

Hello friends, The deadline of 10.03.2022 approaches and I'm ashamed to admit that I have made only 2/6 of the animations. Combination of serious family health emergency and sudden invasion of my neighbour country of Ukraine has made it very hard to focus on work. With this ill have to delay the pack by 2 weeks to 25.03.2022 and most likely cancel 10.04.2022 pack because there will be not enough time to finish. Again, I'm very sorry for the delay. Hope you are safe
-Anub

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
From Discord:
From AnubiSs
07/03/2022

Everyone

Hello friends, The deadline of 10.03.2022 approaches and I'm ashamed to admit that I have made only 2/6 of the animations. Combination of serious family health emergency and sudden invasion of my neighbour country of Ukraine has made it very hard to focus on work. With this ill have to delay the pack by 2 weeks to 25.03.2022 and most likely cancel 10.04.2022 pack because there will be not enough time to finish. Again, I'm very sorry for the delay. Hope you are safe
-Anub

Pack 3-2022 has been uploaded

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote